Chapter 38: Gangsters and villains

Hu Ye and Leopard Brother are both members of Jin San Ye, so they are also colleagues.

Although the relationship is not good, it is not too bad.

Therefore, the people of Tiger Lord generally don’t make trouble in Brother Leopard’s territory.

It’s just that his little brother is too short-sighted, because of a woman, he directly offended the two giants in Tyumen?

This made Tiger Lord extremely angry.

If he has offended a family, maybe he still doesn’t think there is anything.

But now both are offended.

Even if Qin Tian’s words are a bit too arrogant, he must also consider carefully.

……..

Lishan Villa, under the arrangement of Qin Tian.

Su Yanran got into his bodyguard’s car and returned to her home.

After the events of last night, her impression of Qin Tian was greatly changed.

Because she had no idea that Qin Tian would be such an honest person.

With such a good opportunity, I didn’t even treat myself…

Su Yanran shook her head quickly, no longer thinking about it.

After returning home, she first sent someone to leave the car she had left in the bar.

Then let someone investigate what happened last night.

Soon, she saw the surveillance and video from last night.

When she saw Qin Tian holding herself and kicking two gangsters, her whole person was a little silly.

“Is he doing this for me?”

Thinking of this, Su Yanran rarely smiled: “Hehe, a man at the helm of the Qin family, actually fighting like a gangster on the street? Isn’t it embarrassing?”

“But to be honest, I didn’t expect him to be so powerful, and the fight looks pretty cool.”

Su Yanran didn’t notice at all at this time, her expression was like a little girl, innocent and innocent, admiring heroes.

It was just that when she saw the latter scene, she was a little frustrated.

“Hey, hello, this bastard, actually put me on the ground like that? Are you afraid of me catching a cold?”

“Huh, what am I thinking?”

Su Yanran suddenly woke up, and suddenly felt that her thoughts were a bit inexplicable?

I actually care about Qin Tian’s inadequate care for myself?

what’s the situation?

……….

“President Qin, the police are looking for you.”

On the other side, the office of the chairman of the Qin Group.

Qin Tian didn’t know what Su Yanran was thinking.

Because he had just arranged a few bodyguards to change into casual clothes to guard Lin Feng outside the Blue Shell Bar.

Mu Die’s voice came from the extension telephone.

The police find himself?

“Let Deng Junchu deal with them.” Qin Tian replied directly!

You don’t need to look at him to know that the police came for what happened last night.

He didn’t bother to ask about such a bad thing.