Chapter 39: Is money important

The sales department of a real estate in the south of Tyumen city.

Seeing that Qin Tian returned an OK gesture expression.

Deng Yuqing, who was sitting at the front desk, was ecstatic.

She really didn’t expect that the first time she asked Qin Tian, ​​would the appointment succeed?

Is the president of Qin Group such a good appointment?

But it doesn’t matter.

Anyway, it is enough to know that this is a thick thigh.

Thinking of this, Deng Yuqing began to dream of living in a luxury car and a mansion.

“By the way, you have to book a seat quickly.”

Deng Yuqing suddenly thought of something and quickly picked up the phone again.

“Mingshi Café, but the most high-end cafe in the entire Tyumen City, no matter what time, the location needs to be booked in advance.”

“Although the per capita consumption is very expensive, as long as I can succeed, I will be able to live without worry…”

Deng Yuqing is very happy, but also full of confidence in the future.

That’s when she just hung up the phone and was about to book a place in the coffee shop.

Jingle Bell!

Her phone rang suddenly.

Picking up the phone and seeing the caller ID, her expression became a little ugly.

When I talked to Qin Tian before, I was totally different.

“Wang Hao?”

beep!

Hang up directly without explanation.

Fight again!

She hangs up again!

Until the third time, she finally couldn’t stand it anymore.

Pick up the phone and directly scolded.

“Hey, Wang Hao, are you annoying? Don’t you know if I am at work now? Why do you keep calling me?”

A weak voice came from the other end of the phone: “Sorry, Xiaoqing, although I know I shouldn’t call you at work, but I really need your help now.”

“Help? What help?”

Deng Yuqing frowned!

Although she didn’t think about agreeing, she didn’t mind listening to them because they were still nominal boyfriends and girlfriends.

Yes, she didn’t actually break up with Wang Hao.

“It’s like this. My mother fell ill suddenly a few days ago and needs 30,000 yuan for medical expenses. I have looked for a lot of people. Now I only borrowed 10,000 yuan. Can you lend me 20,000 yuan? ……..”

“What? Twenty thousand? Why don’t you grab it?”

Before Wang Hao finished speaking, he was interrupted by Deng Yuqing’s exclamation.

Only after she exclaimed, she found that her colleagues around her were staring at her, and she hurriedly smiled awkwardly at her colleagues, and then took the phone to a place where no one was there.

“Wang Hao, are you crazy? We have been together for a total of one year, did you spend 3,000 yuan on me? Do you care about borrowing 20,000 yuan now?”