Chapter 46 : Liam

*[Louis POV]*

Harry stiffened, and his big green eyes looked at me worriedly. "A-Are you going to leave?" he asked with raspiness seeping in his tone. I frowned, and nodded a curt nod. A gasp escaped his throat, and wrapped his newly strong arms around me. "Don't leave Lou." he silently pleaded burying his head on the crook of my neck. I wanted to no more than sooth him of his worries, but I couldn't say no, I couldn't refuse my mum's request no matter how big it pained me. I had to leave.

"Harreh, it's not going to take that long, love... I'll try my hardest to leave.. I.." I was aware that my mouth spewed nothing but nonsense. I know my mum, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't call unless it was something dire, and urgent. His grip tightened on my waist not allowing me to move. "Harry... It's not going to take long... Promise?" I offered. He simply shook his head--allowing his curls to brush against my neck in a fanning manor. "No." he weakly murmured, burrowing his nose deeper into my neck, and slightly inhaling my scent.

"Uh Lou, you do know that if you leave him with us, he'd be complaining how much of an idiot you were for leaving him, yadda, yadda, yadda, then you guys have a fight like the last time yadda, yadda, yadda, then kiss, then you make up, then start with another argument" Zayn snorted with a big smirk on his lips, but you can actually see the irritation in his eyes. Harry's face never left my shoulder, and I could hear a faint agreement to Zayn's comment. Realization dawned over me. It was true. He's not going to let me live it down that I literally rejected his request twice, and the first one deserved like 2 day session of "Avoid-Louis-as-much-as-possible" day, which in my book felt longer than it actually was. I can only imagine how unbearably painful a second rejection would be.

"But whose going to take care of him? It's not actually in environment for one of my mum's business rival's son to be in there." I huffed. "Then, this'll be a party of 5 in the private jet eh?" Niall quirked an eyebrow. I deflated in defeat and analyzed my boyfriend who looked up at me expectantly with bright green eyes showing that he knew that he already won.

"But--" I tried protesting, but heaved a sigh. "Fine." The boys cheered happily "but!" I held up a warning finger at them. "The blame would be on you guys if he gets hurt in any way." they nodded with stern gazes knowing what job I already assigned them; that was why I personally hand-picked them... They knew the risk of working under my name. Under a Tomlinson.

**Zayn POV**

Niall threw an arm around my shoulder without dropping his gaze from the two. "Does Harry actually know how much of a risk it is to visit Lou's mum?" he asked. I shrugged the weight of his words. "Seeing as he's content now, I don't think so." Liam approached us with a smirk on his face. "Well, there is a fantastic specialized trio behind his tracks just in case.. Though I 'm not entirely if he'll need it." he remarked with a dry humor in his tone. I looked over at the brunette to see what he meant, but he already approached the two as he patted Harry's back proudly, receiving a playful glare from Louis and a smug smile from Harry.

I looked over my boyfriend to ask what Liam meant, but he gave me a small shrug. "I don't know mate, but if it's Liam.. I'm sure he's got something up his sleeve." he chuckled while drinking from a fresh bottle of Blue Ice (some kind of beer) with a content smile on his lips.

I snorted. If I knew Liam, he's already had things planned even with that puppy-like exterior, those chocolate brown eyes often tell another story, and most of the time, pleasant was definitely the opposite of the secrets he hid. I can remember as clear as day how I met the boy.

**Flashback**

I was nearing to the end of my book, until I heard a car pull up the curb of the place. My feet slackened on the footstool and I kept on reading till the doors flew open. Louis gracefully strides in with a half-conscious brunette at his arms, Louis made a quick eye contact with me, and I gently slid my bookmark in place of the page, and literally ran to Mary who was hauling a medical bed behind her. "Thanks." I murmured as I swooshed in to where Louis was, in time as he plopped the boy down.