|| 091 || Tick Tock ⏳ O/X

Art by @o8q on twitter

Fuck it I'm writing more Kronii and no one can stop me

P.S forgot to mention this but schools officially finished for me so expect an increase in chapters because I have literally nothing else to do.

!Yandere! Ouro Kronii x !Gender Neutral! Reader

(Also please excuse my writing if Kronii acts a little ooc here, still learning how to write her)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My love, my sweet! Where have you gone (Y/N)~?" You stifled your horrified gasp with your hands, feeling the stinging of tears pricking at the corner of your reddend eyes. Jagged gasps wretched themselves from your chest much to your horror. It was silent, way too quiet for your liking, you couldn't even hear the clicking of her high heels anymore.

The door creaked open, which felt like a slash to the gut as your heart sputtered and thumped wildly, your breathing freezing as a gentle whirring filled the room. The tears that burned your ears started to spill over, dripping down your chin and landed on the floor. You curled in on yourself tighter, pulling your legs to your chest even tighter than you already had.

What you and your friends used to joke about was now here, hunting you down like a bloodhound. The Kroniicopter. However stupid it sounded, it still left you paralysed with fear.

"(Y/N) I really am hurt. Why would you hide from me? I'm not going to hurt you. I'd never do that. Not to you, not to Mumei or Sana or Baelz or anyone else" Her tone almost made you breathe a sigh of relief, hoping that Kronii had come back to her senses. But it was the way her voice hitched at the end of her sentence, hitched like she was trying to hide a laugh and that just made the tears roll faster.

"Hmm, didn't think you would fall for that" You heard her whisper, suddenly much closer than where she was before. By now the whirring of her clock hands was a little too close for comfort, tussling your hair from behind your shitty hiding spot. A mirror covered with cloth. Your plan was if she tried to grab you again, you could distract her with the mirror and try and find someone else in the god forsaken building. Maybe Sana? Or perhaps Fauna would help you. That is if they were still... well.. alive.

You felt something land on your head and you froze. It was feather-light and you almost missed it, too engrossed with trying to figure out where Kronii was hovering in the room. You carefully reached up, noting how badly your hand was shaking, and grabbed whatever landed on your head. It was a feather.

A brown feather, striped with a darker shade of brown.

You felt your heart shatter.

'She got Mumei... What did Mumei even do to her? I always thought she and Kronii were a thing' You bit down on your knuckles to stifle your scream of horror. The owl had always friendly and welcoming to you, maybe a little too touchy but you thought she was always like that.

"(Y/N), don't cry. You know how much it hurts me when I see you cry" You felt hands clasp strongly around your shoulders, and moments later Kronii appeared. Blood almost completely covered half her face, dripping menacingly on to the floor. A sickening smile stretched across her face, and all sanity had completely left her piercing blue eyes.

She hummed, carefully wiping the tears off of your face. You only sobbed harder, clutching the single feather left of Mumei, not that Kronii cared.

"Shhh, shhh.. I'm here, don't worry" Kronii slipped in behind you, cradling you to her chest in an inhumanly strong grip. You gasped and sputtered, struggling to breath until she caught on. She only chuckled, kissing the tip of your nose. Much to your despair, several splotches of the former embodiment of civilization's blood smudged across your cheek.