blurb - ruinations

( 4; Ruinations )

THE HORCRUX HUNT is painstakingly hard for Harry Potter, who struggles every day in grief for the girl he loves; unaware that she is still alive. Whether the two souls will ever reunite seems out of their control, just like everything else around them, despite needing one another now more than ever before.

AS THE FINAL war begins, Adeline is relieved of her illness--yet there are much bigger problems at hand now. Trapped in the Malfoy Manor and stuck in her monster form as her dark magic is trained for battle, time is running out for her to escape as the inevitable final duel approaches.

And although she is not dead as everyone believes her to be, this war may just be the death of her.

( disclaimers )

i do not own external materials (songs, gifs, quotes, etc.) which all belong to their respective creators and owners. however, i do own the characters, plots, etc. of which i have created myself and any other elements included that i have made; none of which can be duplicated without my permission. i also do not own the harry potter franchise, JK Rowling does.
however, by me writing this, i do not support her in any way. any transphobic, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semetic, etc. comments will be deleted & muted. this is a safe space!!! <3

( info )

deathly hallows

book 4 / 4

ruinations

( a/n )

this book will be on a temporary, (and pretty short given i'm on holidays rn), hiatus whilst i organise chapter plans! i'm super excited for this final act and wanna get it spot on, and i hope you guys are too :)

in the mean time, check out some of my other harry x oc books! (i humbly suggest 'heather', of which is getting a lot of my attention rn, and 'forget me, harry' which i'll be writing more of in this short hiatus)

ily all SO MUCH and i'll see you back here very soon <3

-g