72

Shi Qingxuan was in the middle of manicure and pedicure when her phone rang. Since her hands were full, she ignored the call, which turned into multiple calls, and she decided to let her bodyguard take the call and put it on speakerphone.

"Yeah hello?" 

"Qingxuan? Where are you?" 

It was He Xuan and she was so excited to hear from him after a few days he left her alone and went on a shopping spree.

"Baby, I'm at home, sorry I couldn't take your call earlier. What's up? Oh by the way, you're on speakerphone, I'm in the middle of manicure here."

"Can we talk? In private?"

He Xuan's voice sounded so urgent, she decided to take the phone and walked out of the patio to a more private place, her room.

"Yes, you can talk now, baby. What's up?"

"We need to talk to your brother. Is he home?"

"He is. Lately he's been home all the time, and he locked himself in his study, even taking his meals there."

"I'll be there. Please let me know if he goes outside."

"Ookay…"

Shi Qingxuan was confused with the way He Xuan asked her questions about her brother. Sure it was no secret that her brother, Xie Lian and Wei Wuxian were tight, so she did not think that telling He Xuan the whereabouts of her brother was such a big deal.

Oh well, she just continued her pampering time. He Xuan would be here soon anyway, and she wanted to look perfect for him.

"He's home. Qingxuan just confirmed it." He Xuan nodded at Wei Wuxian.

"Okay then. Kids, mommy and daddy will go to see the King, so you go and play with yourself until we come back. Capisce?" Wei Wuxian spoke to all of them as she grinned. "Xie Lian, you should come though, in case I need a restrain."

"That goes without saying." Xie Lian chuckled.

"Well, I don't want to meet him, so, let's go to Siren's Song?" Feng Yue asked around and they all agreed to have drinks and wind down.

They all went to Siren's Song and since it's karaoke night, the bar was packed. Shen Qingqiu was very excited and he dragged Feng Yue to sing with him while the others sat on the corner near the stage ordering food and drinks. 

"It's gonna be a riot, isn't it." Noah chuckled as he drank his beer and Luo Binghe laughed along with him. He saw how both Shen Qingqiu and Feng Yue had hit it off right away, just like how he and Wei Wuxian did.

"Well, you should've seen him sing with Wei Wuxian, drunk out of their minds and ended up burning the whole karaoke joint back then." Luo Binghe reminisced about their shared past and Noah laughed.

"I totally can see that in my mind." 

Then after the crazy duet of Carry on My Wayward Son, Feng Yue took the mic and she started to speak while looking straight at Noah.

"I want to dedicate this next song to my husband, Noah St.Claire, and without further ado… baby, this is for you." Instead of karaoke though, she walked to the piano and started to play it.

I wanna come home to roses
And dirty little notes on Post-its
And when my hair starts turning gray
He'll say I'm like a fine wine, better with age
I guess I learned it from my parents
That true love starts with friendship
A kiss on the forehead, a date night
Fake an apology after a fight

I need a man who's patient and kind
Gets out of the car and holds the door
I wanna slow dance in the living room like
We're eighteen at senior prom and grow
Old with someone who makes me feel young
I need a man who loves me like
My father loves my mom

I want a road trip in the summers
I wanna make fun of each other
I wanna rock out to Billy Joel
And flip our kids off when they call us old
He'll accidentally burn our dinner
And let me be the Scrabble winner
And when my body changes shapes
He'll say, "Oh my God, you look hot today"

I need a man who's patient and kind
Gets out of the car and holds the door
I wanna slow dance in the living room like
We're eighteen at senior prom and grow
Old with someone who makes me feel young
I need a man who loves me like
My father loves my mom

And if he lives up to my father
Maybe he can teach our daughter
What it takes to love a queen
She should know she's royalty

"Oh god, she's totally giving you a warning man…" Shen Qingqiu whispered to Noah and slapped his back while Noah smiled widely as he stood up and walked to the stage then pulled Feng Yue into his arms and gave her a searing hot kiss.

"Mm, shall we go home and continue this… privately?" Feng Yue whispered to Noah while everyone around them wolf whistled and cheered for them.

"Mm, we shall, or… I have a better idea." 

Noah let go of Feng Yue long enough go take–no, dragged her to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Really, Noah?" Feng Yue couldn't help but laugh. "You're going to do it here?" But she moaned when Noah kissed her and took off their jeans in a hurry before he entered her hard and fast.

"Yes, baby, I just couldn't wait to take you after you sang that beautiful song." He thrust against her and she held on to him. He practically carried her in his arms without even any leverage.

"God, Noah… oh… I'm going to come now…" she was panting in his ear and clawed his back when he slammed her against the wall.

"Yes, please come for me, baby, I want to see you." Noah's golden eyes shone so brilliantly when he saw how his beautiful, sexy, lethal, perfect wife, had her expression so wild it took him only a few more thrusts to come inside her.

"A daughter huh?" He whispered in her ear.

"Mm… one day."

"You're going to make me wait, aren't you?" He laughed and thrust lightly into her.

"I want to have you for myself for a while first." She nibbled on his earlobe. "You know I just can't get enough of you."

"It's alright. We have all the time in the world."

Noah put her on the edge of the sink and started to get down on her.