CHAPTER NINETEEN

A LIFE HAD ALREADY BEEN SAVED AT HOGWARTS, BUCKBEAK WAS ALIVE

A LIFE HAD ALREADY BEEN SAVED AT HOGWARTS, BUCKBEAK WAS ALIVE. THE TRIO RAN WITH THE HIPPOGRIFF INTO THE FORBIDDEN FOREST.

"Come on Beak!" called Harry, leading him by the chain.

"Come on, this way!" exclaimed Hermione. Sofia kept her eyes constantly lit up, which seemed like a path for Buckbeak to follow.

"Come on Buckbeak, come on, come on!" said Harry, as Hermione lured him in with a cute little ferret stick.

They were running through the trees, and it happened that sometimes Sofia collided with a log, using her powers for so long had completely sapped her energy.

Hermione threw a ferret at the hippogriff, who caught it in the air. Harry tied the chain to a tree trunk.

"Now what?" asked the raven-haired boy.

"We save Sirius!" said Hermione.

"Baby...we're done with Buckbeak, you did great," whispered Harry to Sofia, leaving a tender kiss on her cheek. Sofia's eyes returned to their normal chocolate colour as tiredness washed over her. She staggered for a second, then leaned back against a tree.

"Hey, baby...come here!" said Harry softly, lowering himself so she could climb onto his shoulders. Sofia took a leap and clung to Harry's neck.

"There, now we can go!" smiled Harry carrying the girl.

"Hermione, how are we going to save Sirius?" asked Harry climbing up a small hill.

"I have no idea!"

"Harry, put me down..." said the girl as over her shoulder she stroked his hair.

"I'm stronger than you think, the Quiddich helps!" smiled the Ravenclaw.

The trio ran into the forest, or rather...just Harry and Hermione, as Sofia was pleasantly lying on top of Harry. They stopped between two trees, breathing heavily as Harry stroked Sofia's legs.

"Baby, is it better now?"

"Yes...but I'd rather not go down...ever," Sofia whispered.

"Look, it's Lupin!" said Hermione as she saw the Plane Pounder move.

"Immobilus!" recited Lupin, and the branches stopped, twirling gently in the air as the professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts, entered the tunnel.

"And here comes Snape..." whispered Hermione, seeing a black cloak emerge from the tree. Their professor quietly entered the tunnel, while Sofia settled herself better on Harry's shoulders, leaning her head close to his ear so she could see what was going on.

"By Godric..." whispered Harry, rolling his eyes in pleasure as Sofia's warm breath, reached his ear. Harry took it better, as he was about to slip, the girl's lips touched his jaw, so Sofia smiled, and left him a gentle kiss right there.