49.

Grace's POV

We were laying down on the grass, her arms around me as I put my head on her chest and Coco was sleeping on Ellie's stomach.

"I like watching the stars with you" she said, I looked up at her and smiled, pecking her lips "I like watching the stars with you too"

I looked back at sky as her hand rubbed up and down my back "you know.." she spoke up, breaking the silence "..I feel complete now"

"I have you, I have Coco, I met my parents and I'm...happy" I looked at her again "I'm happy too, very happy that it's kinda weird like I'm scared that I'll be sad for a long time after being this happy" she laughed and shook her head "I'll make sure that I keep you happy and that this beautiful smile never leaves your pretty face"

"I love you so much" I said kissing her, she kissed back and I tilted my head to the side to deepen it.

I didn't want it to turn into something sexual, it just felt so good and intimate at the moment, it was filled with love and appreciation instead of lust. It made me feel so good and loved.

I pulled back and looked down at Coco who was still asleep "Coco is like our daughter, I really miss her when she's not around and she reminds me of you which I really love"

"She is our daughter. You both are everything to me" I rubbed Coco's head softly "even though I just got compared to a dog, I'll allow it because it's Coco"

Ellie laughed and kissed the side of my head "I love you"