1

The house was really old, over 70 years to be exactly.

The wallpaper was coming off and the floor was creaking.

No one had lived here for the past 10 years.
Well, no one un-magical at least.

>_>>

Ranboo was sitting in the living room reading some old book when Tubbo came rushing in.
"Ranboo! Ranboo!" Tubbbo stopped right in front of him. "Tommy broke the table in the kitchen!" Tubbo looked into Ranboos grey-ish eyes.

"Really? Did he break it?" Ranboo slowly put down his book and raised an eyebrow.
"Yes!" Tubbo nodded his head quickly.

Ranboo laid his book on the couch and then walked with Tubbo to the kitchen.

Ranboo was the one that always looked after Tubbo and Tommy, because they always seemed to do something that caused them problems.

Like now.

"I-I- I was only testing out something" he said embarrassed when Ranboo and Tubbo walked into the kitchen.
Tommy had quit literally cut the whole table in half. "I didn't mean to break it" Tommy kicked a part of the table and it just broke more.

"Oh really? You didn't mean to?" Ranboo crossed his arms.
Tommy nodded slowly as he looked down on his shoes.

Tommy did often break things. It was kinda his thing.
Because his power was that he was able to move things.
But he was so bad at it that it was quite common for him to drop the things he was moving.
Unlike Tubbo, Tommy could only manage one thing at a time. But Tubbo could both fly and be invisible.

Tubbo was really good with being invisible, he always sneaked up to Tommy and Ranboo to scare them.

Ranboo had, what he thought, the best power of them all.
He could read minds and control them.
When he first started read minds it was like everyone was screaming at him without opening their mouth.
But with time he could control when he wanted to reading someone's mind and when he didn't want to.

Tommy often said it was really unfair that he only had one power and the others two. But to be fair he wouldn't be able to pull of two powers at the same time.