my Darling

"My love.." I said as tears streamed down my face.
I couldn't do anything . They were just staring at me .
They looked so scared and breakable like Glas.
I reached my hand out . But nothing . The love of my life just stood ther looking at me with such hatred I only ever seen in my Mother's face when she looked at me .

" Oh my darling it pains me " They said.  But I knew those words were meaningless.

Suddenly they ran . They ran at an inhumane speed that I couldn't even process what was happening.

I saw nothing after the impact .

As I Suddenly woke up bathing in sweat that formed because of my nightmare .

"Darling what's wrong ?" Oh.. it seems I woke them up .
"Did I wake you ?" I asked .
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to .."

"Oh my darling don't worry I was already awake . So tell me what  did you dream about, hm ?"

And so I told them . I told them what I dreamt every night all over again.

After I finished They looked at me .
But Suddenly they smiled.  They smiled at me with that smile I've grown to love .

But then they said something that shattered my soul all over again.
"But love , you killed me already. "
I started to cry again . I cried like a small child. 
Because I realized I wasn't talking to my love. no .
Instead I was talking to the demons that Tortured me . As my angel was flying in heaven .

-----‐--------‐--------‐-----------

Ok wow uhhh how was that ? I wrote smt out of nowhere sooo yea

Have a good night or day bye
-Ajax