8 | Welcome Home

Nash gently opened the box, it was heavy. He couldn’t guess what it would be. He opened it and found a small dog house, well compared to bigger ones it was quite smaller than the normal sized ones.

Nash took it out gently and found a cute little fur ball sleeping peacefully. 

It was so tiny and looked like a fluffy white fur ball.

They've talked about having a pet dog for years and she decided to make it happen. 

"This is so cute, look at the way it's sleeping"

"You like this? Let's give him a name!" She said, hooking her arms around him.

"Baby, let's call him puppy!!" She suggested.

"Who would name a puppy "puppy" you stupid!" He said.

"But he looks like a puppy and I don't think even if he grows he wouldn't grow much bigger, he would still remain small" She pouted. 

If there's one thing Nash can't handle, it is her pouty face looking extremely adorable and too cute to handle and he'd end up giving up.

"As you wish My lady" he giggled, engulfing her in his embrace.

"You can keep him with you so that you don't feel alone when I go back"

"That's so thoughtful of you Ann"

"I know, that's why you should feel blessed to have me as your girlfie" she giggled.

"Girlfie?"

"Yeah, nowadays boyfriends are becoming boyfie so it must be Girlfie for Girlfriends right?"

"Looks like I have to pamper you a lot," he said.

"That would be a great idea right now!" She said as she put the small house down, letting him sleep peacefully.

Cuddling under the cozy blanket, Staring at the sky through the windows, she felt so happy to be there with him. 

She missed this a lot. Even though the texts and calls are there to keep up with each other, it doesn't stand with being, right beside them physically. In person.

Loving him was the only thing she could, the opportunities to express that and share that, was limited.

"That feels so good" she said as she nuzzled deeper into his chest, his hand gently playing with her hair making her drift into sleep so easily. 

"Thank you so much Ann! For this day!!" He said.

"You don't have to thank me for this" she answered with a peck, for which he chuckled.

"I love you" 

"I love you too sweetheart" she said finally falling asleep.