chapter 100

It was the next day, Xian was with Le Huan whom was bored.

"Mama dada" Xian said

Le Huan looked at his son as if the world would crack in 2, Xian dislike the emperor and saw him as a challenge so visiting him was deemed impossible with Xian.

But then again it's almost been 2 weeks since the emperor last visited and even if Le Huan won't acknowledge he missed the bastard.

'Pooh! God kill you right there miss who that stinky man never'

Author Noona: Aiya Aiya don't curse me

Since this was the first time Xian asked to be with his father Le Huan will visit But....

As Le Huan looked before what he saw wasn't the man he knew who was annoying and was overly attached to him no it was his shadow.

The emperor was looking quite haggard and here Le Huan was afraid of being jumped by the horny man but to think the man didn't have the energy to jump him.

"Your imperial majesty"

The emperor looked up from the stock he still somehow managed to force a smile.

"Love, I can't accompany you today" he said with great reluctance "I gave to work now"

Le Huan was angry so mad that he points.

"Go to bed, you walking corpse!" Le Huan yelled

The man was beautiful and bursting with energy now the emperor was in his early thirties but now he looks like his in his late fifties, this is gone wrong beauty suddenly became the beast.

"But love, I need to work on the new law-"

"But nothing! You think I want to become a widower do you think your gonna have my children fatherless so young you must be crazy, Pooh!" Le Huan nagged.

The emperor held his head there was no fighting with his love so with great reluctance.

"Fine but you must join me"

"Hmp!, I'm taking care of Xiao Xian"

"Mama I'm gwoing to big brother"

"Ah!?, really"

"Mr is too ugly"

Xian soon ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him and Le Huan glared a the emperor.

Xian after being escorted by a servant went to Zheng Shui, he (shui) lifted him up then Xian smiled.

"Mama got papa" he grinned

"Good good little brother" Shui took out a sweet and gave it to him.

Shui took the sweet and ate it.

"Now it's elder brother's turn" Shui said

Zheng Yingjie was walking to welcome the Duke Da Hong when he suddenly met into Wen ying.

Wen ying frowned upon the sights of Yongrui.

"That thing" he asked coldly

Yongrui clutches up into Yingjie some more he found Wen ying scary his never met the man but his sure he was not nice, after all he did kill sister Fangsu and almost crippled Jie'er.

"Ah, don't worry mother things are going just as plan his now very attach to me as one can see" Yingjie said coldly,

Wen ying just looked at Yongrui bitterly and was about grabbed him.

"Mother did you know the bastard's mute his so dumb he doesn't know how to talk" Yingjie said

"Oh really?"

"Yes right now he can't understand a thing a dumb brat he is" Yingjie laughed

"Hmm, whatever leave it be I'm going to look for Qing Xi" he said

"Mother who's Qing Xi?" He asked

Wen ying pursues his lips then releases them none of your business get lost.

Yingjie nods then leaves after reaching a for enough distance away from him he then paused.

"I'm sorry Ah-Yong but I needed to say bad things to divert his attention, mother is not a very good person and he will do anything to get what he wants, but don't worry if he dares hurt you I'll personally kill him" he said coldly.

To Yingjie it seems like the only one who understood and truly loves him was Yongrui and in there relationship it had deeper meaning than his other siblings.

Yingjie now cared for Yongrui more than his own mother but honestly the love he once felt was slowly disappearing Wen ying didn't know but with his own son he was walking on thin cold ice.

Wen ying went into his chambers and slowly locked everything and the room became dark.

"Qing Xi" he said

"I'm right here" he said

Wen ying looked over to the bed then walked up to him and stooped over as his clothes slowly drooped off his shoulders and his clothes becomes disheveled.

"I'm hungry I want your body" wen ying said

"My entire being is yours use me as you like" Qing Xi said

Wen ying didn't smiled an just stooped in for a deep kiss and the both of them fell into the bed and roll under the sheets.