32.Date

When Mew said he will let the finance department stay till they find out whose mistake is this, he actually meant it...it was 4 am and everyone is still here tracking all the records and trying to find where the mistake happened...

And after spending two more hours they made a report with attached transaction details and now they finally knew whose fault is this...the report comes to Mew at 6 am....he immediately took the meeting...

Mew: so it is our mistake ..he look at the head of the accounts department under whom Luke works....what you were thinking when you gave this project to an intern to handle...are you out of your mind...that intern commented on this report ages ago and no one cross-verify it...they are sending cost log from a month and no one bothers to check what is updated in the report....

Manager: I am sorry sir...I don't know how that project was assigned to the intern, it's our mistake but we have so many ongoing projects so maybe it was overlooked by the finance team....

Mew: overlooked... so will you explain all this to Mr.Gulf Kanawut ...will you make him understand that it's a mistake ....will you listen to his sarcastic comments and yelling...Now mew is yelling at top of his voice...

After a few minutes of gelling Mew asked everyone to leave and take a half-day and he also left for home to take a rest coz he know that he is standing in front of the lion's den and now he won't have any choice than facing this scary animal....

After 2 hours of sleep Mew gets ready to go to the office again...he was sitting at the dining table...

Mew: dad, can you please come with me to the meeting ...our finance department has made a huge mistake and now one of our project partners is really angry...

Ayaan: it's okay honey it happens in every company..we are humans we are meant to make mistakes...just explain to our project partners the situation and apologize ... No need to worry ...

Mew: I think you can handle it well please dad....

Ayaan: Mew, from when did you start needing the help of me in business matters...by the way with which project do you have an issue....

Mew: Project with Kanawut's...

Ayaan: oh Akil's project...your meeting is with Akil...ahh Mew don't be afraid he won't be mad ...I heard that the cheque is delayed from our end...release the cheque that's it, problem solve ..

Mew: No dad the meeting is with Gulf Kanawut....

Ayaan: Oh!! Why are you scared of Gulfie...he is our Gulfie, he is very understanding and very sweet boy...I am glad he started going office....Mew, I thought you had some big issues...Ayaan said and went to the kitchen to bring something....

Mew: Mew doesn't know how to tell his dad that how confidently he asked Gulf to attend the meeting and challenged him that it can't be his mistake...how to explain to dad that how his Gulfie has roasted him in yesterday's meeting and that chimpanzee is not at all sweet ....

Mew went office and he saw Gulf waiting for him...Luke is also there in the meeting ( Luke's team member has made this mistake due to which Luke and his boss were scolded by mew last night...)and he is here to take responsibility for his team's mistake....

Mew: Hello Mr.Kanawut Good morning...nice to meet you...

Gulf: Your morning is late Mr.suppasit I guess we had a meeting at 9 and it's already 9:15...I understand why you have no value of time but I expect you to value the time of others ...my time is precious....