━━━03

:.。. .。.:*⊶⊹⊷*:.。. .。.:

●•

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

"Good Morning," Y/N waved to a Fellow towns person, who nodded hesitantly in response. She chuckled before looking around for the trio of siblings she had.

"Where the heck did they go.." she mumbled, eyes widening as she recognized her sisters clothing sticking out besides an alley way.

"Karla," she called, heading towards her with a frown. The girl in mention peeked over the alley, waving slightly at her older sister.

"What's going on? Your usually running around with your brothers." She bent down to her sisters height and gazed into her eyes.

Karla shuffled her feet sheepishly and Y/N let out a warning hum.

"It's Antonio's gift ceremony today!" She blurted, from behind her there was a slight crashing noise and the two brothers perked up from whatever they were doing.

"Karla! Now we can't sneak in!" Ivan complained.

"Sneak in?" Y/N smiled, "I think you guys would be allowed."

"But Papá has to work and you said none of the Madrigals like you." Alex pouted.

Y/N blinked, letting out an uncomfortable cough; she looked around for a moment before having a defeated sigh leave her throat.

"Your right, but what's so great about another gift ceremony anyways? How are you even sure one is today?" She fixed her height and stared down at her siblings.

"Mirabel told us, and the other towns kids."

"Well the other town kids told us," Alex corrected Karla, putting his arm on her head as she tried to push him off of her. Y/N let a small laugh out before gazing at her siblings, "go play for a bit, head home, I'll give you some money for an arepa." She pulled out a few coins from her satchel.

"Thanks! Y/N!" Alex called over his shoulder as the three raced off. Probably to spend it on candy instead of actual food. Y/N rolled her eyes and headed down a few of the alleys, trying to avoid the main area knowing people would get suspicious.

Climbing over a brick fence she quickly glanced around for anyone looking at her. Patting off her dusty hands she headed towards the alleyway. Hoping finally her golden retriever Amigo would be there, only she didn't have any food today.

"Amigo?" she called pathetically, letting out a sad sigh as no movement came in response. She turned out of the alleyway before bolting back in at the sound of a trashcan falling.

"Dorado?" Y/N walked into the alleyway as she saw shuffling a few feet away. As she got closer she bent down as a sudden thing sprang out of the trash, half eaten empanada in its mouth. Y/N felt a screech leave her throat as the animal landed in her lap, standing suddenly.

"Your not a dog." She stared at the cat wildly, who had a twisted paw. Watching as it gobbled down the food and it's paw turned back to place.

"Ah." One of Julieta Madrigals gift food.

"Smart cat," she huffed, watched as it was now staring at her in utter curiosity. It was a large, fat feline with downturned whiskers and dark golden eyes, seemed to be fully black besides the specs of golds dancing around its fur, perhaps a Chimera?

Shaking her head, Y/N went to turn around and head away from the alley. But a loud, dramatic meow made her turn her head again.

The cat was walking in circles, still staring at her curiously.

"Shoo," she waved her hand for it to leave her alone. Yet the cat didn't seem to take a hint as it walked around her legs before walking far ahead, giving a loud meow and gazing at her again.

"Okay, but if you lead me to a bunch of kittens and my siblings see, I have a lot of drama to do." She grumbled and followed the feline. Watching it jump upon a fence and following suit, ignoring the gasp of a gardener old lady nearby

They went like this for a while, the cat seemingly trying to get Y/N off its trail. But whenever she would turn around to leave it would meow loudly again until she followed it again.

Letting out multiples gasps of air, she felt like she was having an airgasm at this point as Y/N stared up at the sun. Ignoring the dirt in her hair, and her nose scrunched up as the cat peered into her vision, whiskers twitching in an amusingly way.

"Cant believe a cat is laughing at me." She covered her face with her hands. Sitting up as she heard talking nearby, she watched as Mirabel was walking around nearby. A large box of what seemed to be decorations in her hand.

The cat sprinted forward and Y/N watched dumbfounded as Mirabel was muttering stuff angrily under her breath. The cat was under her feet and Mirabel let out a gasp as she suddenly fell forward.

Pushed back up by Y/N who was suddenly in her vision, she stiffened slightly. Before looking around awkwardly, "thank you! Almost thought I was about to lose so much decoration and eat dirt." Mirabel chuckled.

Y/N blinked before glaring slightly at the cat, "no problem." She grumbled as it cutely sat a few feet way, licking its paws 'majestically.'

"No really! Have you been invited to Antonios gift ceremony yet? If not your welcome to come, you and your siblings."

She sent her a genuine smile and Y/N looked around hazardously. Was this girl really not educated on the family drama between her and the others?

She paused a moment and remembered how happy her siblings would be and how angry the Madrigals would be to see her there. She grinned mischievously, "oh I'll be there alright."

Mirabel let out a laugh before heading up to her casita with a small stumbled here and there. Y/N sighed, having to gather her siblings from god-knows where. She turned around to give the cat an annoyed look but was surprised when she realized it was nowhere to be seen.