Chapter Six

Chapter 6 (Rebecca pov)

I start to come around, feeling all warm and snuggly and safe for once. I blearily open my eyes and peer around myself sleepily, taking in Harry's sleeping face and the other wise empty healer's area. Noxea and Enxa must be somewhere else right now, they will probably come check on us soon.

I yawn and sit up sleepily, looking at my brother's sleeping face, he looks so peaceful, innocent, and young right now. It is so cute, I have to fight off an aww.

Harry starts to stir, shoving his face into his pillow as he lets out a sleepy groan.

"Time to wake up sleepy head." I whisper as not to startle him, we have had enough bad waking's up for both our lifetimes.

"Ngh." Harry groans as he finally opened his eyes, and blinks sleepily at me.

"Hey BooBear." Harry says croakily, in his morning voice. I giggle as it sounds funny since his voice hadn't dropped yet.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask.

"Yes, the best I've ever had!" Harry replies happily. "Did you?"

"Yeah, it was amazing sleeping in a nice warm bed for once." I sigh contently.

The door to the ritual chamber opens, and goblin healers, Noxea and Enxa walk in with trays of food.

"We brought you two some lunch since you slept through breakfast, but you need to start your regime of potions first. We also removed a few more bones this morning, and spelled more Skelegrow into you while you were sleeping." Noxea said as she walked over setting the trays of food down on the counter, and placing a preservation charm on them.

"Thanks! Yay... more potions!" I whisper sarcastically, not looking forward to the foul tasting potions, on the bright side the food smelled so good.

Harry chuckles at my sarcastic comment, and healer Noxea narrows her eyes at me, challenging me to go against her and refuse the potions. I sigh and hold my hands up in surrender. I wasn't about to fight her on this, not when my health is on the line.

Healer Enxa pulls some potions out of the cupboards, and walks over setting them down on the healer's cart in-between my and Harry's bed.

"These are your nutrition potions." Enxa says handing me and Harry our potions.

Harry and I quickly down our potion, and pull our faces at the taste.

"Harry, this is the potion that will fix your eyesight. Now, you will both be here for another day while we fix up the rest of your bones, and then after that you will need to take some potions daily for a few months. You will then need to come here to get yourselves reviewed. We will be taking care of your health until the damage of your abuse is fixed, we both agreed we want to see this through. I hope you will comply with our wishes." Enxa explains, in a firm voice.

"It would be our honour to continue to be treated by you two!" I exclaim, tearfully.

"Thank you both for the care you have shown for me and my sister, we have never had anyone treat us so kindly before." Harry states seriously.

"It is our pleasure; we goblins take child abuse very seriously. Children, especially magical children are precious and should be treated as such. To abuse a child is seen by us as an unforgivable crime." Noxea growls, scowling at the thought of us being hurt.

"Now, Harry drink that potion so you can both get some food in you, you must be starving!" Enxa comments, reminding Harry of the potion in his hand, which he quickly downed.

Noxea brings my tray of food over, and sets it in my lap carefully, where I am now propped up in bed. I smile in thanks. On the tray was bowl of soup, a bowl of fruit salad, and a cup of tea with sugar cubes with a biscuit on the saucer. I quickly dig into the food, feeling quite hungry after being out for a full day. Harry followed me in digging into his food after he had taken his extra potion.