𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆.

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In matters of speaking, doubtful interior lingers before me just as bright sunlight beams right to my sparkling flesh. This feeling's old and unusual at the same time, my hand twisting for my palm to face the ceiling above my head. It's dazzling like how a bright light shines on a diamond. This is old news but for as long as I had avoided sunlight, it was making me feel as if this is my first time being in a sunny city.

The reason for my coven up and moved from Italy and to New York is unknown. My adoptive mother - Everleigh, has her own interiority motives that even I don't know, neither does her husband and definitely not Aspen. I'm not upset or act like a child when things do not go my way, Everleigh is a wonderful leader and humble as well.

I was the first she had turned back when Italy has not even been founded. Where Rome is its heart - still to this day - but in the past, it was wonderful despite battle cries and wars happening everywhere I had turn. My father was. . . abusive, I think. It's been too long since I've thought about my biological parents that I often forget details. I've lived hundreds of lives, too many to remember details and included my original and former life.

When the Monarchy was overthrown, it was the biggest and most vile event I have ever encountered to live as a nineteen year old human. For when the prince had sexually abused a noblewoman, many Roman's were led to exile the king and his family from the throne when the noblewoman committed suicide.

It became such a controversy and huge smokescreen, many crimes has committed as this happened. Including my death, at the hands of my own father, preserving his ill mind and beliefs that I would be pure of mine by a charge of a silver dagger.

"Cora, darling." My hand lets go of the curtain, a bubble relieves off my throat as I lightly clear it away with a short cough. The only remaining light addition was candles alight from tables and lightbulbs lit inside their shells above my head. "Our guests are arriving soon, would you be kind to change your attire so we can begin greeting them altogether?"

My adoptive mother has always been collected. For her eyes is cold and burgundy red, she wished nothing else but for her fuel to only be an animal's. It was baffling for a vampire like her would want to voluntarily feed off of animals. I tried but it isn't up to my taste and comfort. As well as my fuel for my gifts.

Everleigh portrays as a proper housewife, light and brunette locks tied into a braid which I assumed Caspian - her husband - did for her ever since she taught him how to, he always wants to tie Leigh's hair for her.