Chapter 22

Sonakshi's POV:
Tring...Tring.....

The phone was ringing and I was ready to explode my frustration on Mr.Verma.How dare he decided to shift my stuffs in his room without my permission?

Tring... Tring...

Finally he picked up the call and I spated at him"Mr.Verma.... Why are you shifting my stuffs in your room?"

"Well Good morning to you too my wifey" He said sarcastically.

"Tell me the reason!" I demanded as I was losing my control.

"Ok... Cool down.... Actually I think it's better we stay together.After what happened in the party I don't think we should pretend staying away from each other" I became completely silent after hearing his words,I was blushing at his statement.

"Ok,bye"I replied as I didn't had any reason to decline.

I mean we are husband and wife so... We will leave together ,right?

" Fake husband and wife "my conscious mind reminds me.But I ignored it.

This feeling is really new to me.Hope everything will be fine.
***************************************
Next day:

We currently are in the car driving towards my home because of the Pooja which is going to take place.

I was continuously looking outside the window and blushing while thinking about last night.

It was past 12:00 in the night and still Mr.Verma hadn't arrived home yet.Is he angry that I scolded him for shifting my stuff in his room.

I impatiently waited for him for an hour more but still no clue.I decided to call him and inquire about his whereabouts but suddenly I heard the front door open up.I know he is here.

I didn't went to sleep in his room because....I am still angry at him.I was relifed that he is back so I decided to sleep.

My eyes were betraying me now as the sleep was far away.Suddenly,I heard my bedroom's door open up and I know it might be Mr.Verma.

My back was facing to him so I decided to pretend to be sleeping.I felt his presence behind me and the next minute I was floating in the air.He lifted me up in the bridal style and my eyes shoot open.

I saw his face and he was smirking at me.

"Mr.Verma put me down back" I scolded him but he ignored me and went straight to his room.

This was the first time,I am seeing his room.It was just phenomenal.Everything was placed perfectly at it's place.

He put me on the king size bed and went to close the door of our room.

Just a second.... Did I said "our room"?

He was completely silent all the while and was just staring at me.I averted my eyes as I couldn't take it anymore.He walked towards the bed and slept on the other side.

"Sleep Sonakshi" was all he said.I don't know why but I obeyed him.But I turned my back to him.

His bed was way comfortable then mine.

As I was admiring his bed,his hand snaked around my waist and he pulled me closer.

I didn't denied him either as I was enjoying the moment.

"Are you still angry at me?" He wishpered in my ear and I shivered.

"Yah.... I mean yes I am still angry" I replied.