Chapter 5

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom of the master suite, I watched as Jason wound his hands around me, pulling me back against his warm, broad torso.

"Now, because you asked me nicely, I'm going to fuck you." I shivered as I felt him press his erection against my back.

"But, you are going to need to be very, very quiet." His voice lowered as his mouth dipped down to my ear. "We don't want you waking up the whole household, now do we?"

Meeting his gaze in the mirror, I shook my head.

I felt his lips curve into a smile.

"Good girl."

Taking a hand away from me, he stepped away and I saw the grey fabric of his sweatpants slide down to the floor.

When he came back to me, the heat of his bare skin scorched me from my scalp to my ankles.

Taking my hips in his hands, he commanded, "Bend over."

Trembling, I obeyed, resting my forearms on the counter.

"Now, you said something about, 'raw'?"

I nodded, "Please..."

Faith may not have learned much from her first pregnancy scare, but I'd gone home and asked Mom for an IUD. It would take an act of God to get me pregnant at this point.

Jason fondled my folds, sinking a finger inside of me, and then another.

"Baby, you are so pretty when you beg me to fuck you."

He stroked inside of me, and I bit back a frustrated groan. His fingers could soothe the ache, but only one thing would ever truly satisfy it...

"Please!" I whispered.

"Oh?" he pulled his fingers out and pressed the smooth tip of his cock against me. "Oh, did you want this instead?"

"Yes..." I sighed.

"Anything you need, baby." He began to tease me, rubbing himself up and down my pussy but still not delving inside. "One thing, though..."

"Anything-" I gasped.

"I want you to watch me." My eyes locked on his, and the heat and hunger there left me breathless. Unable to speak, I nodded.

In an instant, I felt the hot hardness of him slowly penetrating inside of me.

Mindful of his demand for silence, I bit my lip and swallowed the moan that threatened to rip through my throat.

"Eyes on me, baby girl..."

I looked up at his reflection as he pulled himself out before plunging back in, deeper this time, sending shudders of pleasure through my body.

"Is that good, baby?" I could hear the strain in his voice as he held himself back. "Do you like that?"

I groaned, "Yes-"

He chuckled, breath hot against my ear, "Then you're going to love this..."

Reaching around my waist, I gasped as I felt his fingers sliding against my clitoris, igniting nerve endings that already screamed for release.

Jason circled and rubbed that engorged nub as he let loose his control and began fucking me mercilessly. Biting my lip, I savored the delicious sensations rocketing through me from his wicked fingers and pumping cock.

I felt the first exquisite sparks of my coming orgasm, and a whine escaped my lips, barely audible above Jason's low grunting. Oh God... I was so close, I could taste it. The clawing desperate need had me rocking my hips in time with his thrusts, taking him deeper and harder.

Then I felt his free hand grip the soft curve of my ass. Looking up, I watched through the mirror as he leaned back, eyes fixed on the place where we joined.

He's staring- Imagining what he was seeing, the way my greedy pussy would be swallowing his hard cock, sent me over the edge.

I felt myself clench around him, felt my body milking his as pure ecstasy shot through me.

"Fuck, baby..." Jason groaned past gritted teeth. The sound of his pleasure sent a new wave of euphoria through me. Thrusting faster now, he didn't relent, pushing me harder, farther until I was completely spent, settling limp and sated against the counter.

Smiling lazily, I watched as he fucked me, savoring the way each new thrust sent chills across my skin.

Then, with a groan, he seized up, pumping erratically into me as his own release overtook him.

He slowed and pulled out, leaning over me, catching his breath.

The heat of his skin against mine elicited a low purr of satisfaction from my throat.

His hand brushed my hair off of my back, pressing a kiss to my spine.

"Do you think we have time for a second round?"

I laughed, nodding. We had time to fuck until sunrise if he wanted to.

He stood up, pulling me with him and turning me around to set me on the counter and kiss me roughly.

I smiled against his lips, winding my arms around his neck to bring him closer. Needing more of him, I planted my feet on the counter and cradled him between my thighs.

Breaking away, Jason stepped back, eyes burning a path over my skin.

"Stay there," he growled. Without another word, he stepped into the bedroom, leaving me splayed on the counter of the bathroom.

Through the haze of the afterglow, I didn't get what he was doing until he returned with his phone.

"May I?" He gestured with the camera, and suddenly I understood.

Looking into his eyes, I faltered. On the one hand, the thought of some very filthy, very erotic pictures of me being saved on Jason Coleman's phone thrilled me to my core. On the other hand, I'd never let anyone have a naked picture of me – it had seemed too risky...

Licking my lips, I tried to sound confident. "Keep my face out of it?"

Jason nodded, "Of course."

He brought up the phone, and I angled my face away as I heard several quick shutter sounds.

Turning back, I saw him holding the phone out for my inspection. There were several pictures, taken from the neck down. I clicked on one, and the sight took my breath away.

The woman in the picture had been obviously, recently fucked, from the rosy tint of her skin to her cum-soaked pussy. She was so exposed, so bared to the camera – and I couldn't believe she was me...

Looking up, I found Jason watching me. "Is it okay?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

He took his phone back, setting it aside as he stepped back in between my legs, bringing his hand up to caress my cheek. "Did you like what you saw?"

I swallowed past the lump in my throat. "Yes..."

He leaned in to nuzzle my ear. "I love the way you look right now." He paused to press a kiss to my temple. "And I love knowing that I'm the cause."

I felt an electric charge rush through me, and I asked, "Yeah?", my voice husky and low.

Looking up, I saw the dark heat in his eyes, and I knew I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.