Epilogue

Alison brushed her hair and put her brush on her vanity. Her eyes caught the glimpse of the ring on her right hand's ring finger and grinned widely at the sight of the simple gold band. She stood up and walked out of her room but stopped as she opened the door and heard the sound of Bella's crying and Mason's voice coming from the stairs.

She saw Xander and Hunter peeking from their rooms looking curious as well. They glanced at each other and then walked to the stairs only to hardly hold back their laughter at the sight in front of them.

There, just a few steps down had sat a very pregnant Bella crying her eyes out, while a frustrated Mason had sat in front of her trying in vain to calm down his wife. Mason was in his suit ready to go to work but he looked to be stuck at home because of Bella. He had become super protective around her and was acting like she had been made of glass. Bella was now eight months pregnant and four months ago, they found out that she was carrying twins, a girl, and a boy. She had become so sensitive and was on bed rest most of the time, because of her weak body.

"Bella, love, just tell me what's wrong so I fix it. Don't cry, please. I can't bear your tears." pleaded Mason and kissed her hands. 

"I look like a whale." cried Bella. "I can't see stairs while going down."

"You look beautiful and I will order to move our room downstairs somewhere so you don't have to go up and down the stairs." said Mason.

"Noooo," wailed Bella. "I love our room and the nursery is right beside our room."

The three teenagers couldn't contain themselves anymore and they burst out laughing at the funny conversation. Bella and Mason looked at them shocked and Bella began to cry harder. Mason pulled out his gun and aimed it at them who raised their hands in surrender. "Get out of my sight or I will shoot you." he said pissed.

"Easy, man." said Xander trying to control his laughter. "I should say you are one great husband and father. But where is your ring?"

Bella's head shot up at hearing that and she looked at Mason's left hand only to see no ring. Mason looked at his hand as well shocked. "Shit." he said. "I just took it off for a second and forget it on the vanity."

"You don't love me anymore." said Bella and began to cry harder.

Mason hugged Bella and gave Xander who was laughing his ass off a hard and cold death glare that caused Xander to take a few steps back. "Xander, I will kill you." growled Mason through gritted teeth.

Yes. Bella and Mason were officially married now. Alison could easily remember the day of their wedding.

Alison walked into the bridal room. She was in short sleeve long figure-fitting white dress of bridesmaid. Her hair had been brushed beautifully and front strands of it had been pulled back and styled using flowers.

She saw Eva hugging a crying Bella in her arms rubbing her back. Kate was there as well. She was in a bridesmaid dress and her golden hair had been pulled into a bun styled by flowers.

"What's wrong?" asked Alison and frowned. "Why is she crying? It's getting late. Everyone is here."

"It's fine," said Eva. "She is just nervous and being pregnant is not helping her."

"What if he regrets marrying me soon?" said Bella and pulled away. Her makeup artist wouldn't be happy with her ruined makeup. "I'm nothing but a sick woman who should be on bed rest every day. He will be tired of me after a few weeks."

"Bella , you are not sick. You are only three months pregnant and had gone to the brink of death recently." said Kate softly and put a hand on Bella's shoulder. "Mason loves you so much. I know him for four years and I have never seen him like any girl even a bit. You are the first and I'm sure the last."