PART 25 °Ankle°

OLIVIA'S POV

He doesn't look as if he wants to do this questioning thing I suggested but knowing this makes him uncomfortable but he is willing to do this makes me happy.

"Okay I'll go first"I said as I try to think of an easy question to maybe make him less uncomfortable.

"What is your favourite colour?"I may have a guess of what his favourite colour is.And my guess is black.

"My favourite colour used to be Red but green is my new favourite colour now"I don't know why suddenly I just started to blush.

My eyes are green and his new favourite colour is green so surely there must be a connection there.I looked anywhere but not at him as I smile uncontrollably.

"Can I know the reason why you are smiling like that?"I felt like my heart just did a back flip and now it's beating so fast.

"It's nothing"I know that he knows why I'm smiling and I think he enjoys making me nervous.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"The way he said that makes me feel as if I said yes he is going to get angry and turn back.

Not like I've had a boyfriend before or something.

"No I haven't"He looked relieved and I don't know why.

"Why not?"He asked again.

"That is actually two questions"I couldn't help but smile at his eagerness to know.

"Alright ask me a question then"I chuckled while thinking of a question.

"What is your favourite fruit?"I Know it is a little lame to ask him that question comparing to the question he asked me but I wanted to go a little easy on him.

"Strawberries"ok I wouldn't have guessed that.

"Why haven't you had a boyfriend before?"He asked sounding really eager to know.

"Because I felt as if I would be betraying my mate and I also haven't been interested in anyone"It's true that I felt that way.

Having a mate is something I cherish and respect.I would feel bad dating somebody knowing that I have a mate.

I wanted to do everything that I would do if I had a boyfriend with my mate first.Like going on dates and other stuff.

Now I've realized that I've been walking by myself as Ryder is a little behind.He seems deep in thought with what I said.I really hope I didn't ruin the moment because I was starting to enjoy this.

I walked back to him"Are you okay?"He has a look in his face that I can't read.

"Yeah I'm fine"He said as we continued to walk which I am grateful for.

He is no longer smiling infact the way he looked before is how he is looking now.His face is hard to read and I could swear that he looks angry for some reason.

"How do you feel about having a mate?"He asked after a few moments of silence.

"I am suppose to be the one asking a question"I want to ask if he has maybe dated somebody in the past.