𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬.

████████████████████

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 / 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗻𝗲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "Leigh, thank you for extending your stay in Washington for us." Carlisle reaches his hand halfway his walk, accepting the handshake that was long overdue for him and for a friend that helped him in his first year as a newborn vampire in the world. He had no one but himself, accidentally had bumped into another immortal, Leigh was travelling alone and her family was in Asia at the time.

     It's been decades since the two covens last saw each other, one in particular had raised their numbers drastically well and improved their majority of gifted immortals. Besides Edward Cullen who could read anyone's thoughts, Jasper Hale influenced over anyone's emotions and he could either heighten or lower it to how he sees fit.

     Alice Cullen remained special in a way that made her family rely on her for decisions that are important, especially when she could see the outcome and could tell if it would be beneficial or not. It comes and go sometimes and Alice most likely pursues her gift abusingly, wanting to live in the future and would get ecstatic when the events she sees in visions comes to reality.

     Besides gifted Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen, Rosalie Hale was turned not long after the Dune family had moved to New York. In this event, Aspen had found her nearly dying in a deserted part of the streets, somehow caught the Cullens and her coven own under one roof. Then she begged Carlisle to turn her for she has so many to look forward to. She and Rosalie seem to get along well.

     Until Rosalie got angry at her for making such a big decision for her. It upset Aspen when one day, she learned from her sister that the Cullens — including Rose — left New York.

     "Of course. We were living right in Seattle just when the first murder begun." Everleigh sighs heavily, accepting how Caspian held an arm behind her back with Aspen standing still on her other free side.

     "You've caught us up to speed, how soon can we travel back to end the newborn clan?" Aspen impatiently contradicts, her temper got the better of her because of a member of her family missing out of a voluntarily decision.

     The clearing of the forest was calm, each coven faced each other and Jasper stood besides his best friend, kept his confusion to a minimum when he feels Rosalie's conflicted emotions. She was guilty, curling onto her husband's — Emmett Cullen — hand for sole comfort to steady herself.