thirteen

Lando was home for the amount of two days, he left Saudi Arabia Sunday night for a modeling job in London, so he spends the days at home before he leaves again for Abu Dhabi.

Lando closes his eyes as the makeup artist brushes some powder on his cheeks. "You know what to do, Lando?" The director asks.

"Yes, I know." Lando opens his eyes, he sends the director a small smile as the makeup artist continues her work and start brushing his eyebrows.

When he's done, he slides off the chair as he walks to the white cloth in the photo room. All around the white cloth are people preparing there camera's, laptops and lights.

"Hi guys." Lando says politely as he sits on the barstool in the middle of the white cloth. "Hi, so Lando.. just follow our directions and you will be fine." A older lady says, in her hands a pile of paperwork.

When Lando came in the building this morning, his body was sending nervous vibes. He never did an official model photoshoot before. The people saw his body language and talked some confidence in him, and now here he was. Ready for his first photoshoot for a secret project.

On the other side of London, Xenia her eyes were glued on her computer screen. She typed away costume service details from the man she just spoked to earlier. Normally only on Monday's she was doing office work which she hated.

Xenia lifted her cup of tea and sipped a little from it as her eyes still were glued on the screen. She started to hate the office job she was put on. She only agreed on one day to her boss but the last month he put her five full days on her deskchair in the boring office.

Her job normally was doing the designing and making plans for Apple, with that also travelling through England. This really sucks, she thought. She studied for marketing but now she got to handle angry customers on the phone every five minutes.

"You look like you about to murder a person." Her collegea Ben said. He was standing in front of her desk as he eyed the brown haired girl. "Yeah, maybe I will." She sighed.

"Come on, lift your butt of that chair. It's lunch break." Ben sended her a small smile. Xenia clicked her computer on stand-by. She stood up from her chair, feeling how sore her ass cheeks felt like.

Ben watched how she stood up and laughed. "Ah come on grandma." Xenia rolled her eyes on the comment Ben said to her and she sended him a sweet smile. "You are over the thirties, who's the real grandpa here?" Xenia spat back.

Ben just laughed and walked out of her office with Xenia behind him. They walked into the canteen and saw how busy it was. She glanced at the shelves and saw it was almost empty. ''Ben.. I will get some food from outside, you also want something?'' Xenia asked, ready to grab her coat and scarf.

''No, thank you. I will stay here and just grab whatever is left.'' Ben smiles politely. ''Okay, don't scribble back when you see some Mc Donalds in my hands...'' Xenia hinted with a playful smile. ''I won't.. My wife already says I'm overweight.'' Ben says with a sigh as he grabs a fresh cup of coffee.

''Ouch.. Rude.'' Xenia says, she says goodbye to Ben. She exits the canteen to grab her coat and scarf.

A couple minutes later Xenia stood in front of some restaurants and cafes. Her eyes glanced between Starbucks and ofcourse... Mc Donalds. She eyed the healthy shops across the street. Choices Xenia.. choices.. she thought.