𝟣 | 𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖼𝖾

First Semester

This is your first semester at Clark Atlanta University

This is your first semester at Clark Atlanta University. This has been your dream Uni since 10th grade and you were excited to finally be able to attend.

Your first class was ENG-101. It was 9:30am, and you had 30 minutes until class started so you went to get some breakfast at the cafeteria.

In the McDonalds line, you spotted a average height, dark skin guy with braids. His outfit was noticeable in a good way; you liked his style.

He stood in line on the phone as he waited for his turn to order. His eyes wonder around until they land on you. You quickly try to look away, hoping he didn't catch you staring.

You get in line behind him and act clueless.

His phone call ends and he continues to wait. He begins to act clueless as well, pretending he didn't see you staring at him.

Shortly after, he turns around towards you, but you're too busy staring at the cement below.

"You new here?"

Your head shoots up as you realize he's talking to you. "Ye-yeah, I'm a freshman."

"Me too, what class u got next?"

"English, Professor Jane."

"Oh shit me too, I heard she's lame as fuck."

You chuckle, "I mean I don't expect Professors to not be lame."

"That's true," he smiles.

Your eyes meet his neck. He has the word "condone" printed in the middle.

"Nice tattoo," you complement.

"Thanks. You got any tattoos?"

"No not yet, I just don't know what to get," you reply.

He nods and turns around to no one in front of him. He had been holding up the line trying to talk to you.

"Oh fuck," he mumbles as he walks up to place his order.

You chuckle a little as they hand him his food.

"Sit wit me," he says walking backwards to a small circular table with his food in his hand.