Chapter 13: The Finale

Two years later, Marinette and Felix's wedding was coming up and people around them were getting antsy.

Still, no one knew that they were actually married. So that's what they had called a meeting with the Animal Crew for.

(Disclaimer: they are speaking in Chinese)

"So, what'd you call this meeting for?" Alya asked and the others agreed.

"Well, we wanted to tell you something about our wedding," Marinette said.

"What is it?" Juleka asked.

"We're already married," Felix and Marinette said in unison after exchanging a glance.

"I'm sorry, what?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, we already got married in a private ceremony. My grandmother officiated it," Marinette said.

"When?" Nino asked.

"Before Zhi Ruo's coronation. It's almost been two years," Felix said. Everyone was shocked.

"We didn't want everyone in the world to see it so we did a small ceremony together. We'll have the big ceremony but it's not the official one that will bind us together," Marinette said.

Everyone looked around and finally Chloe said, "Well, congrats you two!"

Years later, Marinette and Felix were ruling China together as queen and king with two children and one more on the way.

The end.

195 Words