~9~

"Like I said before, he was the one who taught me how to use the sword. He was like a big brother to me, someone that I could look up to," Kazuha's voice started breaking since this was the first time that he had ever told this story to anyone. "He was someone who took care of me or rather, we both had each other's back."

Kazuha sat down under the shade of the tree and picked up one of the leaves that had fallen to the ground. Holding the dried up leaf from the stem, he twirled it around mindlessly.

"We lived in Inazuma where the vision-hunt decree was instigated by the Raiden Shogun. We nearly had our visions taken," Kazuha sighed as he had to remember all that he had been through. "She was a tyrannical archon believing that the way to get an impossible eternity was through taking away our visions, something that we gain from an ambition deep in our hearts. Disagreeing with what she had done, my friend had challenged her and died. I ran away with his vision like a coward."

Holding out a grey vision for you to see, he placed it in your hand.

"This was his vision," Kazuha looked at it longingly.

Suddenly out of nowhere, you could feel a spark coming from the vision in your hand. Your surroundings suddenly changing from where you were to a black void of sorts. A voice speaking from the back of your head and the back of a person appearing in front of you, questions of what was happening filled your mind.

"Please..." the voice whispered. "Take care of Kazuha."

Breaking from the place that you were, you stared at Kazuha who was looking at the vision that had a dark purple flickering glow. Out of nowhere, the vision started to glow even brighter until it finally shown a deep violet color.

"It worked," Kazuha said in awe as his eyes widened with excitement and interest. "This vision finally belongs to someone again."

"So this is what it feels like to have a vision," you thought out loud.

In your hand was an electro vision that you could feel sparking with energy. As you held it, information started running through your mind as you felt like you knew how to use it. All of the information and the limits as well as what you could do with the newly received vision flowed through your mind like a current. In all honesty, it was incredible.

"It's yours now," Kazuha gave you a warm smile. "I've been looking for someone who would be able to wield this vision and now, I found them. I'm happy that it's you who now owns it."

"Are you sure?" you asked concernedly knowing that the vision now in your hands belonged to his friend who had died. There was no way that in some way, it wasn't important to him. After all, he had kept that vision with him since the death of his friend.

"Yes," Kazuha closed your hand over the vision. "I'm glad that now someone can use it."

Placing the vision on your hip and letting it hang on the belt, you stood up and held out your hand for Kazuha to grab, you pulled him up. Combing your hand through your hair as you felt the wind blow your semi-long hair, you looked up at the sky. You would travel as far and as long as possible. You wouldn't give up. Not now and not ever until you found your goal.

"Let's get going Kazuha?" You asked him as you looked back at him with shining eyes.

In his eyes you looked like an angel that had just descended onto the world. The sun outlining your figure and your hair blowing around like a halo over you, you looked completely different like when he had first seen you. You had the face of someone with a definite goal. Seeing that smile on your face made his heart warm knowing that he took part in letting you smile like that.

"Let's go," Kazuha smiled back at you and walked in front of you.