Chap. 8

I heard people gasp the instant my lips touched Cole's.

I didn't mind. This was a dare. Cole was insanely attractive, and I was not, under any circumstance, going to kiss Dana.

It was clear he was surprised, I bet he thought I was going to kiss Vaughns.

He thought wrong.

He smiled into the kiss, I did too.

I separated myself from Cole before it got too intense. I sat back down.

Everyone was stunned. Sarah looked down, avoiding eye contact. Dana looked freaking pissed.

Cole smiled, looking at me. I smiled back.

"Okay, my turn," I said while breaking the silence, "Will."

He looked nervous.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who would you date from the whole cast?"

"Probably Sarah." He said, looking down.

Sarah blushed and so did he.

~~~~~~

After hours of playing truth or dare, we got bored. We were just lying on the grass.

"What do we do know?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"How about hide and seek?" Suggested Will.

Everyone laughed, but I didn't.

"I love that idea." I said.

"We're too many." Said Gabe.

"We'll have two people look and the rest will hide." I said.

"Who looks?" Asked Dana.

"I will." Volunteered Dalton.

"Me too, I guess." Said Gabe.

Everyone stood up. "You have thirty seconds," said Dalton, "Go!"

I ran towards the trees. I was hit by a few branches but I didn't stop. I found a type of hole that kind of looked like a cave. I went inside.

It was big, so I crawled to the deepest edge and sat in silence. I heard footsteps entering the cave.

It was Cole.

"Beat it, Pendery. Find your own hiding place." I said while laughing.

"Come on, let me hide with you."

"Fine," I said while scooting to give him more space.

He sat really close to me.

"So," he whispered, "was that kiss real?"

"Of course it was real. Or did we both hallucinate?"

"You know what I mean," he said while playfully pushing me, "like, was it just because you find me attractive?"

"Anyone would find you attractive, Cole. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?"

He laughed.

"But yeah, the kiss was real." I said while looking away.

Suddenly, we heard Dalton and Gabe. They were really close.

"Shh," Said Cole.

"Don't shush me."

Dalton and Gabe entered the cave.

"Aha!" Exclaimed Gabe.

"What were you two doing down here?" He said with a smirk.

"Perv," I said, "we were just talking."

"Yeah, and Gabe and I flew our way inside the cave."

I rolled my eyes. Curse Dalton Rapattoni's dirty mind.

~~~~~~~

Last night, we got back to the hotel about 1 a.m.

I don't know why the producers let us stay in the park so long. Any ways, it was fun.

And, I think I discovered that I like Cole.

He's nice, smart, charming, and most importantly, not into Amanda Hyland.

I thought about our kiss all night.

Did he feel the same way?

I slowly stretched and got out of bed. I showered and dressed myself in black jeans, a white shirt with purple and yellow stripes, a grey sweater, a dark blue beanie, and my black boots. I also grabbed my bag and I was out the door.

Today, was a 'relaxation day', as the producers like to call it. Which means that that day we wouldn't have to face eliminations or have to perform.

I walked along the streets when my phone suddenly buzzed.

'Marley Ryan, why aren't you in your room?'

It was a text from Cole. I smiled.

'I took a walk. Do you need anything?'

'Come back, there's something I have to tell you.'

'Okay, on my way.'

I walked back to the hotel. In the lobby, there was a band and some of the contestants were standing behind microphones.

What was going on?

"Marley Ryan," Cole's voice blasted through the speakers, filling the room, "sit down."

Confused, I sat down in one of the chairs provided in the lobby.

Suddenly, music blasted all around and the contestants sang a perfect harmony.

Cole appeared from behind and sang:

'Her eyes, her eyes,
Make the starts look like they're not shining,
Her hair, her hair,
Falls perfectly without her trying,
She's so beautiful and I tell her every day,'

He was looking at me straight in the eye, a smirk forming in his lips as he sang.

'When I see your face,
There's not a thing that I would change,
Cause girl your amazing,
Just the way you are,
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl your amazing just the way you are!'

He grabbed my hand and spun me around. I laughed uncontrollably. This was too much.

The song finished. He sat me down again.

"Marley, you're amazing, and I can't stop thinking about you. Would you go out with me?"

~~~~~~

This chapter is kind of short.

But I don't know, I enjoyed writing it.

Here's a pic of Marley's outfit this chapter, check it out! (I love the fact that it's Dianna Agron, so it's Marley herself.)

I'm so in love with this story, I think it's the one I enjoy writing the most. I hope you guys like it too, if you do; comment and vote!

Preview: Marley gives Cole her answer, and drama stirs with Cole's proposal. Also, everyone has to perform an original song to be able to pass to the main stage rounds.

Unedited.

~A