Chapter eighteen.

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

***

You've never felt this comfortable and pleasant. Your eyes slowly open and you feel his warm arms wrapped around you, pulling you closer to his chest. His head rests near your neck and his hand is underneath your shirt on your stomach. Giving you warmth.

You smile seeing his sleeping face, you've never felt this much happiness in your entire life.You both slept on the couch last night, not wanting to let go of each other. Not even for a second.

You tried to calmly move, not wanting to wake him up. But suddenly, the arm around your waist tightness, pulling you closer to him. He softly places kisses on your ear and down your neck.

"You're a wake?" You whispered as feel the kisses going down to your shoulder.

"A long time ago, love." Jungkook leaves one last kiss on your neck and makes his way up to your lips.

He was about to kiss your lips but stopped as he admired your face "you are so beautiful." he said out loud making your face red. You pushed yourself more onto the couch as you see him coming closer to you. Your arms stretched out, placed on his chest, making him stop. He tilted his head, smirking at you.

"I-I think we should have breakfast." Y/n mumbled, trying to avoid his eyes as much as possible.

"Yes. We should." Saying that jungkook places his lips on yours. It was a light, soft peck.

***

"So, where do you wanna go?" Jungkook said as he leaned forward on the counter table looking at you, while you do the dishes.

"I don't know, I'm fine with everything." You said giving him a small pout and then smile, making his heart be fastened. Jungkook cleared his throat, trying hard not to get distracted by your cuteness.

"But you are allergic to a lot of stuff and humans...how am supposed to take you out on a date?.. . Without causing you problems?" He sighed dropping his heard. After finding out you have a skin disease, he has been more overprotective and dominant yet it didn't bother you so much as you found it really delightful.

You took off your dishwashing gloves and placed them on the side, as you make your way towards him. You encircled your arms around his waist, looking up at him.

"Now I have you. So going places would be pretty easy because I'll have you to protect me." Y/n placed her head on his chest, hearing his loud heart beat.