Chapter 15 - Taylor Swift

3 days later

Me and Beth were enjoying the view, watching the guys do training.

The morning after that party I snuck out of. I refused to hear any detail about her night after Oli chased her down. She assured me it was romantic and asked my permission every two minutes even after I had said it was fine.

"God he's fine" Beth stared at Jack as if she could mount him right there and then.

"Ehm B, who are you currently dating?" She looked confused for a second before it clicked "Your brother? Yeah I know but... he's still fine."

I slapped her lightly on the arm before Kaylee slid in beside Beth.

"I got us popcorn" Me and Beth smiled as she passed us each a packet. "It's like watching a movie" Beth remarked, putting a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Yeah but better because it's free to watch, unlike the cinema and each of us are dating one of these guys" Beth looked over at me from the corner of her eye in a 'haha your not actually dating him' type of look.

I mean yeah not officially, it was a deal or whatever. But it's fine, labels smabels.

I looked back towards Leo and he was looking straight towards me, as if looking anywhere would cause a nuclear explosion.

I couldn't exactly see the green from back here, but I knew the pretty colour was still there.

Just waiting for me to have a staring contest with it later, my treat.

The coaches voice shouted something at him and he zapped back into action. Moving quickly up the field. He looked... great

Just fucking hot. No other word for it.

Me and the girls fell into a conversation about Kaylee and Isaac. Apparently they had hit it off the other night after beer pong. Isaac was new to me. I hadn't seen him around at all until a couple months ago, but that's just how college was... Meeting new people every fucking second.

We watched the guys finish up training and go back into the changing rooms to the right of the field. I was waiting for Leo after his training to talk to him about the concert, details and all that. Oh god that was the shittiest excuse I've ever heard. I hadn't really planned out what I was gonna say...

'Hey Leo! Just here to drool over your abs and then i'm out! Toodle-fucking-pip !'

Yeah... not happening.

"Okay gals I'm gonna go." Kaylee said while she picked up her bag. "Later babies." She tripped a little going up the stairs and tried to play it off totally normal.

Me and Beth laughed at her stumble. "Yeah I'm actually gonna go too. I have a date with Oliver later. Have to look my best and all that"

I scrunched my face in pure disgust as they left me waiting on the row of seats. I read a book on my phone for a bit before someone was walking over to me from behind.

I turned to see Jack sitting down beside me. "Hey."

"Hey! You looked good out there on the field" Jack grinned at me.

Listen... I knew me and Leo were 'dating' or whatever but Jack was my friend. Just a friend.

"Yeah we have a game coming up, you'll be there right?" I nodded and straightened out my skirt. "I have my cheerleading routine all set for you"

He laughed as a gust of wind caused goosebumps to rise all over my skin. Jack noticed my shiver and began to take his jacket off. Oh god no where was this going "Summers not even over yet and it's already getting colder."