━━━05

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣-☆̤̥̣

"A cat?" Camilo quickly turned his gaze over to the other. "You got My Hermano a cat?"

Felix and Pepa gave each other a look before turning to their youngest with a small smile. "Well, Hijo does.. the cat say anything?" Felix tried changing the conversation.

"Yeah! He's saying that the dumb girl is the one who brought him here for me and You guys always call her the 'dumb outsider' so that's how I figured out-"

"AhA-" Camilos voice cracked slightly as he put a hand over his brothers mouth. Giving his parents a panicked look before he turned to Y/N with a smile. "I believe I heard your siblings calling for you..?"

"Nice job at avoiding the conversation, Chameleon."

Felix and Pepa kept looking at her in utter confusion and a rain cloud almost formed; If it wasn't for Y/N to smile lightly and say a quick "I'll go check it out anyways." In a bizarre state of confusion about how the cat got in the box anyways.

So basically now she had officially gotten the youngest Madrigal a cat. With no context -what -so ever, legit anyone could be thinking anything. Such as if she was going to gaslight the family?

Shaking her head she refocused on the present.

So now here she was, watching her siblings hangout with other kids and multiple people on the dance floor. She let out a small chuckle as she watched.. Diego, Was it? He Hauled Karla into a tiny kid section of the dance.

Alex and Ivan laughed with maniac grins, Y/N softly put down her cup of soda. Going over to poor another, she shook slightly as if a feeling of Nausea came over here.

Did somebody spike the soda?

Shaking her head, she wiped away the growing sweat on her face. Deciding perhaps she should go grab some fresh air beforehand, and then continue the partying afterwards.

Heading out towards an empty hall, she let out a breath of air. Inhaling the calming scent before she dropped onto her bottom to relax slightly. Feeling the cool dirty stone with her palm.

"What are you doing?" She turned slightly to see Isabella Madrigal glaring slightly at her. Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I hope your not stealing anything! My familia has their suspicions about you." A vine poked out of her hand as she pointed towards the girl.

'What's sticking up her ass?' Y/N thought after she gave a slow nod before turning back to her comfortable position. Listening to the girl make an annoyed huff before pacing and then finally walking a few steps away.