Thirty

Well this is it guys the last chapter of Entwined Limbs is here! Thank you guys for coming on this journey and now the story is complete after this! A sequel will be in the works but I won't be publishing it right away! So without further ado enjoy you guys!

Should I change the cover back or do you guys like this new one better? I wanna switch it up a bit but idk how I feel on it.

______________________

When Bella returned that night Katherine had to prevent Charlie from grabbing his gun which he was itching for. Bella was asleep in Edwards arms when they came back. He put Bella up in her room before leaving the house. Katherine and Edward locked eyes when he past. She didn't say anything to him or Alice who still accompanied them. After they were gone Charlie looked to his daughter as if asking, 'What am I going to do?'

Katherine made her leave to her bedroom. Walking in her heart leapt in her chest as she spazzed. Edward stood there in the dark corner of her room. Clicking the door shut she turned her lamp on before glaring over at him.

"You don't like me." He stated the obvious. Katherine stared back at his copper eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked him.

"I don't plan on leaving again."

"You should." She glared at him. He stared and listened in to her thoughts. Edward understood her feelings. "She's better off without you."

"I know that." He sounded pained to say it. "I never meant to hurt her as much as I have. None of us wanted to hurt you or your sister."

"You should leave." She said turning away from him only to glance back at him but he was gone by then.

-

Katherine laid awake in her bed when Bella crept in, she turned and looked at her sister incredulously.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Bella sat on the edge of her sisters bed.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Katherine sat up, moving back so she rested against the wall making room for her sister her got comfortable at her beds end.

"I asked Edward to turn me." Her eyes widened at the revelation.

"What? Why? Bella he just got back-" Before she can finish she was cut off.

"I know but things got complicated when Alice and I went to Italy."

"What do you mean by complicated?" Bella picked at her nails avoiding her sisters penetrating stare.

"The Volturi." Katherine racked her brain on what she knew of the Volturi which wasn't much other than they were old and powerful vampires. "They know I'm human and it's against vampire laws for a vampire to reveal themselves to humans. They tried to kill me in volterra-"

"What?!" She exclaimed but was quickly shushed by Bella.

"The only way we were able to get out of it was to promise them that Edward would turn me by graduation."

Katherine could not believe what she was hearing. By graduation? That was only two months away. She couldn't be serious. There was no time.

"Bella you can't do this!" Bella took her sisters hands into her own staring deep into the eyes near identical to her own.

"I want this Kat. I've never been more sure of it."

"And what does Edward say about that?" Katherine may not like Edward but she knows out of all of the Cullens he's the last one who would want to turn Bella into what he was.