chapter 11

A/n pov:

After the cute and lovely moment, they shared, Jungkook called Aera and told her to show him around. Tae Thanked Jungkook and walked out with Aera.

Aera: what do you think about Jungkook?

She asked as they were walking. And tae's heart fluttered and his cheeks turned crimson when he heard Jungkook's name. He felt like a teenage girl hearing about her crush.
Aera noticed the red cheeks and began to tease him.

Aera: oh~ someone is blushing here~

She teased.

Tae: I'm not blushing it's just hot in here.

He said patting his warm cheeks.

Aera: I'll tell Jungkook to put Ac everywhere. He would do it for you~

She teased him.

Tae: Noonaaa, please stop it~ someone can hear us. And I'm just one of his employees.

He said and tried to convince himself. He can't feel like that about Jungkook, right? Jungkook is his boss and he is here to work.

Aera: Ohhh young man, listen up, This is the first time I'm doing the job of showing around. He never gives me such work.

Tae: what are you trying to prove noona?

Aera: That he has something towards you. He never does things like this.

She said stepping towards a corridor

Tae: That's Just in your imagination noona.

He still denied it making Aera playfully roll her eyes and mumble a 'whatever'.
Aera showed around each department.
They finally reached the fashion department. They saw Lisa and Jennie working on a dress design for a model. Other designers and assistants were helping around.
They were so into work so Tae and Aera didn't want to disturb them so they left from there.

Time skip~

It was six in the evening and Tae was done with looking around, He visited yoongi one last time and was about to leave his office but yoongi stopped him.

Yoongi: Tae, wait.

He said and tae stood there confused. Yoongi called someone over his phone and within a few minutes, Jungkook was in his office.

Yoongi: Jin hyung told me to drop you safely at home since I'm a little busy Jungkook will drop you.

He said

Tae: Hyung it's ok, I'll go by bus or take a cab.

He said

Yoongi: Jin hyung said to call him if you are stubborn.

He said taking the phone and pretending to call jin but tae stopped him. Jin was very particular about tae's safety so he told yoongi to safely drop him at home so he asked Jungkook to drop him at home who agreed to it without any objection.

Tae: Hyung wait!! No don't call jin hyung I'll go with bun- Jungkook.

He said with a cute pout making jungkook smile. Yoongi smirked at jungkook. After that Tae thanked yoongi and walked out with jungkook with his bag. He followed jungkook like a cute little pup.