Never had one before • W.M.

[Third Person...]

All your life you were judged, misunderstood.

People made their judgments about you, and that was it. No, if, what's, or buts about it. No changing their minds. You were born with two different colored eyes, one being a beautiful emerald but not quite emerald green, more shamrock. The other being a worldy blue.

Your mother never could afford a bed, always in and out of the home on drugs, you always slept on the dirty floor or a couch, even as a baby, as a child.

One day while your mother had disappeared god knows where doing god knows what with god knows who, you were at home. About ten years old, you were bored and the lights had been turned off due to the lack of payment.

You stared at the cup of water in front of you as it was acting as your only source of entertainment. You splashed your finger in it absent mindlessly, not excepting to gain anything from it.

But suddenly as you went to stand up you knocked into the cup and you went to grab it before it dropped but it froze in time. You looked at it confused, looking around, you could still hear children outside playing. You gently pushed the water back into the cup, then went to do it again, and the same thing happened.

More confused than before you splashed the water into the air, but it froze again. You huffed not knowing what was doing this. Again, you did it. But you heard a knock at the door and your attention was taken away, the water made a mess onto the floor, and you groaned.

After answering the door to seeing a package you brought it in, and put it on the table. You stared at the water on the floor for a minute before gaining the idea to try and figure out what the hell was going on.

You focused all your attention onto the spilled water, your blue eye twitching just a bit from your tense gaze.

Suddenly the water was floating in midair, you dumped it back in the cup with a wide grin plastered on your face.

You weren't sure how you gained these abilities. All you knew was that is killed your boredom.

You kept this ability, as well as the other that you learned a secret from your mother, afraid she would blow it all out of proportion or sell you for drugs.

But now it's twelve years later and you were laying underneath a bridge until three men tried harassing you.

"Back off, I mean it." You say getting into a fighting stance.

"Come on, baby. Why you out here all alone, you know the city is dangerous." One smirked

"It wouldn't be if people like you learned to mind their own fucking business." You spat back at him, he grew angry.

"What the fuck you just say?" He said, you could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"You heard me, now back off before someone ends up hurt." You say, they all laughed at you.

"How cute, She's trying to act like she can fight!" Another said

You focused your attention to them, and trying your best to hear their blood whooshing in their veins. At least try to imagine it, suddenly they all began screaming in agony and pain.

"Aw! What the fuck!" One yelled

"What's happening?! Fuck!" The other screamed

"I told you to leave me alone." You said calmly but angrily, suddenly a suit of armor came out of no where landing infront of you.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you guys?"

"Her! That freak is doing something to us!" One screamed, Tony turned to see you, before he could get a word in you ran, but were quickly on the ground. Your feet taken from beneath you.