Part 1

Eva St.Patrick

"Eva please come with us. We don't want you be here all summer alone" my best friend Dove said. "Dove I love you for this but I don't want to intrude"' I told her. And she rolled her eyes at me.

"Eva when my parents died you were there through it all for me. Why can't I do the same for you. Pack your bags the jet leaves in one hour" she said and I looked down a tear dropped out my eye.

"Eva we love you and you are like family to us" Jason her boyfriend and my other best friend said. Sighing I nod on Jason kissed my cheek and walked out.

Dove looked at me "come on girl" I started to pack a suitcase. I looked for something comfy to wear. It's hot out so I just put on a skirt and tang top.

Looking myself in the mirror I shrug

Looking myself in the mirror I shrug. Then dove came in looking at me and sighed. "I miss wearing mini skirts. Jason always hating on my outfits" she said and I laughed. But she looked beautiful as always.

Remembering when Jason burned all her mini skirts

Remembering when Jason burned all her mini skirts. Jason came in took dove and my bag to the car. Dove family has money Jason and I were best friends until he meet dove freshman year of collage.

It was love at first site for them I've never seen anything like it before. I mean really after a few days it was like they were married. They both met each other parents Dove moved in with us.

We got off to a rocky start but after she found out I wasn't into him like that we became the best of friends.

We drove to the airport pulling to her jet I didn't even know she had a jet. I'm sitting down watching a video on my phone. While them two are in the bedroom. I just tell myself their taking a nap. I reclined my chair doing the same.

Waking up a few hours later Damn where the hell this girl live. I never went to her house but I always meet her parents.

Not long after they came out from the room and I smirk knowing dove is super shy about their sex life. "Dove are you okay your limping a bit" I said with a smirk and her eyes widen as she took a seat.