Chapter 13 ~ Talk

Kakashi's pov

I sighed as i took out my stuff from the boxes to the room at minato-sensei's new house.

Minato-sensei gave me my own room where i can sleep at and put my own stuff there, although i don't really have that much stuff to move from the hatake compound.

I only have my father's tanto, a picture frame with a picture of me and my father and a couple of books and scrolls that i might need right away. The rest of the stuff i left behind in the hatake compound.

Minato-sensei put a seal on the hatake compound to preserve the compound since no one will be there to maintain it.

Kakashi could still go in and out as well as minato-sensei but other than the two of them, no one else could go in. Not even the sandaime himself.

He left the more important, dangerous scrolls and books at the hatake vault at the compound, since it's probably the safest place there is around, thanks to all the seals that his dad and jiraya put there.

After he Finnished unpacking his stuff he went out of his room to the living room and heard minato called to him for lunch.

He went to the dining room to see his favorite food already on the table with minato sitting in one end. So he took the other empty sit and made himself comfy.

They set in silence for a few moments as both of them were deep in thoughts. They both knew that they can't put off the 'talk' forever.

So minato started, "kakashi.." but he trailed off, unsure of how to connect.

"Sensei, it isn't that i didn't trust you.. it's just that.. it.. it's me.. i just didn't know how you would react to it. So i kept it to myself." Kakashi helped Finishing minato's words.

Minato sighed, "kakashi, i understand. And I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have kept the secret of your bloodline from you. You disserved the truth." Minato said looking at kakashi a mix of guilt and regret clear in his eyes.

"Sensei, Don't blame yourself. You, dad and jiraya-sama only wanted to protect me." Kakashi countered. He couldn't stand the look of guilt in his sensei's eyes, it made him feel sick. That look isn't supposed to be there.

Minato's eyes soften looking at his youngest student. They continue their meal in a more comfortable silence.

minato couldn't help but feel proud at his youngest student. he remembered when he first met kakashi.

kakashi was so tiny - still is - he was clinging to his father, but still tried to looked as mature as possible for a 3 year old. it was adorable. he remembered seeing kakashi train alone in the training groud.

it was late, so they decided to sleep. they both went to bed with thoughts in their heads.

minato was thinking about his student and kushina while kakashi was thinking on what he should change now..

he than thought about danzo and all the pain that man had brought to him, his close friends and lots of other people.

he also rememberd along the way that orochimaru only went crazy after danzo's influence.

it was decided than. danzo has to die, and preferbly soon.

he has to be careful, though. he had attracted to much attention to himself. aspesially to the sandaime.

the sandaime. he was also another problem. kakashi knew that the sandaime was to kind for his position. it made him turn a blind eye to the atrocities that his former teamate did. he would need to try and get minato-sensei to become a hokage sooner than the original timeline.

kakashi trusted minato would do every thing he could to fix konoha from it's corruption and preffrably stop the uchiha coup before it's to late.

although kakashi isn't an optimist, so he would still creat plans for it incase it didn't work. he would might need to talk to itachi or shishui. after he heard about itachi back in his original timeline, he had tried searching more abput it.

he learned that itachi, shishui and few other uchiha had tried to stop the coup.

thinking about itachi reminds him about his old anbu team, witch means he was reminded about tenzo.

what would happen to tenzo if he stopped danzo and in turn stop orochimaru?

would he ever meet his cute little kohai ever again?

thinking about this reminds kakashi about how changing the future is a very dangerous thing, even the slightest thing could mean a ripple of effects to the future he once knew.

kakashi sighed, he looked up to the sealing. he was tiered, that, that was one thing he was sure of.

he closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

[sorry it's shorter than usual.]

[i'm having a writer's block, i don't know when i will be able to update next]

[and i would also like to hear if any of you have an idea about the story line and what would happen next]