━ xxii. suzie and gabi

⎯⎯ ❁ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ❁ ⎯⎯

━━ TONY MADE HIS WAY to the workshop, Wanda and Aleyna trailing behind him. "There are two bracelets for you," He explained as the door automatically opened, revealing the man's large workshop. "Very discreet, and they look like something out of Belk."

"Belk?" Aleyna muttered to Wanda, the Sokovian shrugging

"Belk?" Aleyna muttered to Wanda, the Sokovian shrugging. They didn't have a Belk in their home countries, so Tony only confused them. He picked up a small stack of files, the bracelets sitting on top.

Aleyna's bracelet was a small, silver, braided cuff bracelet. In the middle of it, a small charm in the form of a water droplet sat.

Wanda's bracelet was also braided, but her's was red, and her charm was a small flame. "Everything you need is in the file. Drivers licenses, IDs, the money, everything."

"So, how exactly does this work?" Wanda eyed her wristlet, delicately holding it in one hand while the files balanced in her other one. "Do we just wear it and we just... transform?"

"Yep. You slip it on, and you turn into new people." He nodded, crossing his arms as Aleyna slipped the bracelet on her wrist. Wanda and Tony watched as Aleyna's dark, brown hair gradually faded into bright, copper-red locks.

Her eyes lightened, going from dark brown to hazel in a matter of seconds while freckles began to appear on her cheeks. "See? New people." Tony gestured to the redhead, Wanda soon rolling the bracelet on her wrist.

Wanda's hair darkened, her mocha-colored hair gradually transitioning to a lighter, golden blonde. Her hair was also shortened; the locks that formerly cascaded down her back barely went past her shoulders.

Like Aleyna, she acquired new freckles and a new eye color. The only difference was that her eyes were baby blue.

Tony proudly smiled at his invention as the girls looked at their new forms. "We look..." Aleyna began, astonished as she ran her fingers through her newly red hair. "We look so different."