fourteen

Luna's POV
~*~

After finishing my performance, I come back to my dressing room and get changed out of my stage outfit I wore while performing Eclipse here at music bank and into some black track pants and a white oversized hoodie

After grabbing my things I look over at Eunji who was busy cleaning up, Misun had already left as she had mentioned that her daughter wasn't feeling well so I insisted on her going home early to be with her.

"Thank you unnie," I bow to her.

"Bye! Get some rest," She smiles back at me as she packs away the clothes.

"I will," I chuckle.

Between the two of them, they were always so concerned about me like they were my actual big sisters. Eunji was always reminding me to get plenty of rest while Misun was always checking whether I have been eating enough and even packs snacks in her bag to give to me just in case.

They were the sweetest, I was really blessed to have them.

It's been a couple of days since the boys opened up to me about their polyamory relationship and invited me to join.

We are all definitely much more comfortable around each other now as they have been using lots of skin ship with me and talk more freely like how Yoongi mentioned last night saying he can't wait until I actually join their relationship as he has had to deal with Jimin who has been apparently extra horny ever since I moved into the dorm and can't wait to hand him off to me which made me laugh.

Jae escorts me out of the building and into the car before we drive off.

"Can we please go to the national museum of modern and contemporary art before we go back to the dorm Jae-oppa?" I ask, looking over at him.

Jae looks at me for a second before glancing down at the watch on his wrist.

"Fine, it shouldn't be too busy since it's nearly closing time," Jae says before giving the ok to the driver who changes route. "But cover yourself up,"

I smile excitedly as I've been wanting to go and visit this museum for a while now. I put on a black hat as well as a white mask to cover most of my face.

"That good?" I query, turning to face Jae.

"Yes," Jae nods his head as he also puts on a mask and a jacket to cover his tattoos.

I look out the window and smile as we come up to park right out the front of the museum. Jae and I exit the car and walk up the steps to the huge museum, I admire the size of the building whilst Jae pays for two admission tickets.

Once Jae gets the tickets, we walk inside the building I gasp at all the beautiful art that was displayed.

I take my time to observe all of the intricate details of each art piece while Jae gives me space and wanders a couple of metres behind me.

After half an hour of walking through the museum quietly, I come up to this huge piece of art that hung on an entire wall, it looked like huge pieces of wool that was woven together creating different rough shapes that hung down against the wall.

It completely captured my attention as I walked even closer so I could look more closely revealing all of the intricate pretty details.

"What do you think of it?" A voice asks

I didn't know who this person was nor that I cared to find out, it wasn't uncommon for strangers to come up to you and get your opinion of the artwork. That was one of the beauties of art is that everyone saw things differently.

"I think it's beautiful," I answer honestly.

"From a distance it looks quite rough and messy however it's not till you get closer where you see it's true beauty,"

I nod my head agreeing with their statement before I look to my left and see a familiar face.

"Namjoon-oppa?" I gasp in surprise.

"Hi," Namjoon chuckles at my reaction.

"What are you doing here?" My eyes widen, glancing around us only to see Jae who was standing a couple of metres behind us.

"It's okay, most of the visitors have left already,"

Namjoon reassures me that it was okay that we were next to each other in public.

"I didn't know you liked art museums," Namjoon says.

"Yes I love interpreting the messages and feelings behind the different art pieces," I tell him as we walk together over to the next art piece.

"Why do you like art?" I ask curiously. 

"Hmm I find it really inspires me with my lyric writing as art pieces can have many layers of meaning which inspires the viewers to create their own meaning of what they see in front of them," Namjoon says elegantly.

"Yes that's true," I smile.

"Five minutes until the museum closes," Jae informs us as he walks over to us.

"Okay," I nod my head at him.

"I'll have to take you to one of my favourite museums that I visit often one day," Namjoon says as he looks down at me.

"Yes, I'd like that," I smile up at him.

"I'll meet you back at the dorm," Namjoon says as he puts on the hood of his hoodie over the hat he was wearing.

I nod my head at him before he exits the museum. Jae comes to stand next to me again and we walk out together and back over to the car.

"Thanks for taking me," I smile at Jae as the driver starts the car and takes us back to the dorm.

"No problem," Jae gives me a small smile. "I hope Namjoon-hyung didn't scare you too much,"

"No he didn't," I chuckle. "How'd you know he was there?"

"I didn't, He walked up to me and we chatted for a bit while you were staring at that one piece of art before he walked over to you," Jae answers.

"Oh," I nod my head with a smile.

~*~

The elevator doors ding open, I walk into the dorm to see all the boys squished together on the couch looking at something while Namjoon was standing behind the couch, he must have arrived just before me.

"What are you all looking at?" I ask curiously, walking over to stand behind the couch beside Namjoon. 

I look down over the couch to see Hoseok holding out his phone that was playing my music video for Dally.

"The MV for Dally," Jin answers, not tearing his eyes from the phone.

"Ah I forgot it was being released tonight," I mumble.

"Aish, excuse me I need to go have a shower," Jin says, readjusting his pants before leaving the lounge.

"Ohhh! Yoongi-hyung I'm jealous that you're on this track," Taehyung chuckles as he looks around at us, I notice a pink blush on his cheeks. 

"Its good right," Yoongi smirks.

"Yes," Jungkook nods his head, smirking as well.

"Wah, it's great!" Jimin praises, tilting his head in disbelief. "Let's watch it again,"