115

It was nothing strange to see that Old Zhu and Old Gao came here, but the queerest picture was that Xu Ziyu and Xiao Lin did come as followed after those two old men left.

No matter what, neither of them could be considered friends with them. Even if they did, that would just be a friendship of hostility. Well, it seemed that they did not come here to take any revenge but delivered their presents. But, how come?

However, no even a trace of hatred or grudge could be seen from Xiao Lin’s face but a delightful smile, he approached to Wu Dahu and whispered, “It’s all your husband’s credit, his idea was so effective. Ziyu will marry me soon, and he is now more tactful and lovable with no more capriciousness.”

Xu Ziyu puted as if he was pretending to be a more timid type man, and then he delivered the present to Wu Dahu, saying generously, “For the sake of Brother Xiao, we’re even now and I won’t blame you for the matter you have done! Here, take it!”

Song Qinghan looked at him amusingly, and then he took the initiative to take over the present as Wu Dahu didn’t intend to receive it, and then he gently replied, “You two are just match made in heaven, and I sincerely wish that you won’t leave the other party and enjoy the life of your two!”

Though his face assumed an expression of delight as he uttered, he still roared fiercely in his mind:  Please you two just stay together, or you might bother others again, just hurt each other yourself for god’s sake!

Well, of course such roar was something he should keep secretly in his mind, in fact he could still clearly see that both Xu Ziyu and Xiao Lin changed a lot since they established the love relationship, and they indeed matched each other! Probably it was the power of LOVE!

Xu Ziyi didn’t know what Song Qinghan really meant, while his smile got brighter on his face. And as he met Xiao Lin in the eyes, he lowered his head bashfully.

Song Qinghan welcomed and escorted them inside to the banquet with a smile. He was afraid that if he kept these two outside the gate, probably they would be somewhat a laughingstock for the others who were present.

Beside Doctor Shi stood another servant. And before Song Qinghan asked something, Doctor Shi took the initiative to speak, “I spoiled the former one too much, I didn’t lecture him that much and thought that it would be better for him. But I was so wrong, and instead, it festered his capriciousness. I got him another master now, and I will be stricter to this current disciple according to your method treating Wenxuan.”

Song Qinghan hurriedly waved his hand and humbly responded, “I’m not that big to bear such an honor, it just happens that Wenxuan is a well-behaved disciple for me. Doctor Shi, your knowledge and experience are much wider than mine and I will be just too small compared with you. This child should be so lucky to get your guidance.”

Dr. Shi smiled and shook his head, just as he was about to take a seat, he suddenly thought of something and said seriously, “The Emperor had already known the fact about the smallpox being cured in the Moshang Town, he sent someone to inquire me of the detailed event. I didn’t dare to lie, so I just confessed. I would say, probably someone or a group of people from the Imperial Palace will come to you, sooner or later.”

Song Qinghan was a bit stunned after being informed by that news, but soon he regained his attention, and stretched forth his arm leading Doctor Shi to the seat, and then whispered to him, “Doctor Shi, just one last question. Is it a good or bad thing?”

Doctor Shi chuckled as he was amused by the meticulous look of Song Qinghan, he reached out to pat Song Qinghan on the shoulder, and then consoled,”Don’t you worry about that! Saving people will never be a bad thing no matter what happens, but it’s just…”