S E V E N T E E N

// WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU \\

Jasper made Seraphina sit on the couch next to Alice as he made her a cup of tea from the room's Kettle and teabags and cups. Seraphina kept her lips pursed and had her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"I don't know what you saw..." Alice trailed off, wrapping an arm around Seraphina for comfort. "But i'm sure it won't come true." Seraphina sighed and rested her head against Alice's shoulder.

"I hope it won't." She muttered and Jasper walked over to her, handing the hybrid the freshly made cup of tea. She thanked Jasper quietly and she blew on her tea, trying to make it cooler.

Suddenly, Alice's face blanked, and Jasper sprung into action. He knew his friend was having a vision.

"Alice, what do you see?" He asked, keeping a hand resting on her shoulder.

"The tracker. He just changed course." Seraphina felt awful at the sentence. Was it her fault? Was her wail that powerful that wherever James was, he heard it? She shook her head, scoffing lightly. That wouldn't be possible.

Jasper set a pad of paper and a pencil in front of Alice.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper asked and Alice began to sketch on the paper.

"Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors." Seraphina's breath hitched as she watched Alice draw the room she saw in her dream. Alice closed her eyes a little as she continued to draw quickly.

"Edward said they weren't always certain." Bella asked, wondering what was happening.

"She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change." Jasper explained and Bella looked over at the table, seeing the drawing.

"So the course James is on now will lead him to...a ballet studio?"

"You've been here?" Alice asked as she looked up at Bella, who shrugged.

"I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. The school i went to had an arch like that." Bella said and Jasper looked at her.

"Was the school here in Phoenix?" He asked and Bella nodded slightly.

"Yeah." Bella's phone buzzed and she walked off a little to go answer it. Seraphina shuddered and looked at Jasper.

"What is it?" He asked and Seraphina licked her lips, wondering on how she was going to tell him.

"The-the dream or nightmare thing...." she trailed off and both Alice and Jasper frowned at her. "I was in the ballet studio."

"Who's death did you predict?" Jasper asked and Seraphina didn't want to tell him. He could see she was hesitant and he could feel her sadness and guilt. That was enough for him to know who's it was. "Do not go anywhere near that studio. We can prevent it, alright?"