8. ShowTime

Sidharth Shehnaaz kahan gaye the beta subah subah, aur ye achanak media appearance kyun, Maa asked concerned once she was done talking to Vikram and he assured that he would take care of whole of the scenario and also reminding her that she has to attend the meeting, all other work for the day has been postponed but the specific meeting couldn't be so she needs to attend it as it would look unprofessional.

Voh.... Shehnaaz wanted to say something but was cut in between by Sidharth

Iraada toh koi nhi tha but madam ka peecha chodti kahan hai media, pahunch gaye hospital bhi he replied.

Hospital, Bhabhi aap theek ho phir behosh hue the kya, aapko dhyaan rakhna chaiye na, phir se meals skip kiye the, I should have seen, you just had a glass of juice yesterday and we slept while watching Netflix Adi spoke all at once concerned, unfiltered Adi and Shehnaaz knew she is up for a showtime with her husband, and as expected both Maa and Sidharth looked at her before watching Adi as she hugged me tightly.

Phir matlab, Maa asked and Sidharth patiently waited for a reply, patience which everyone knew he lacked immensely.

Being a doctor he was believed to show patience towards everything around him, or that is what he has been schooled for in his 5 and 1/2 years of MBBS and maybe whole of his career as a doctor for almost 8 years now, the same patience now taught as something known as AETCOM : attitude, ethics and communication to the aspiring doctors and he knew the values of all . He knew his profession actually requires a whole lot of patience from his side but he actually lacks in that thing on his personal front a lot, Being the youngest in his family he had always been pampered by almost everyone present around him, tbh it was only Aditi he pampered the way he had been till now and it takes a lot of efforts from his side for the same so unlikely of his wife, this girl 6 younger to him had faced so much in her life, being the eldest she was supposed to show patience to everything around her and he absolutely loved how she handles him maturely when he behaves as a stubborn child although a very few instances but he admits they are there especially when his anger is at peak and he accepts them whole wholeheartedly, being a doctor doesn't mean he wasn't a human and a human is bound to make mistakes but the society fails to understand this a lot of times actually thankfully the one his mom found for him wasn't the one to belong to this typical Indian Society, she was much mature than any girl of her age.

"Bhaiya voh.... Adi sluttered which meant something was hidden from him and he hated that, all he wants to be a doting son to his mother, a perfect brother for his sisters and Adi and a perfect husband, nobody is perfect he knew and he was a human after all, trying to balance between his job and family, tough not impossible, human tends to make mistake Sidharth, efforts and acceptance is what makes you better at what you tend to be, his fathers word echoed in his ears whenever he felt he is failing.

Something was hidden he was sure but it was definitely not by his mothers side as she stood as clueless as him then who was it, Shehnaaz because she seemed tensed and he knew it's her, he felt hurt because that was what he expected always in the relationship, to be honest at least...

But hiding something for your beneficence isn't being dishonest Sidharth, his conscience mocked and he nodded internally waiting for them to speak up before he loose up every ounce of sanity left in him.

"Sidharth voh"... Shehnaaz started speaking after speaking everything that happened that day, her going unconscious after her shot was done, skipping of meals, her bp levels, her hemoglobin levels and every minute details of her health she could remember the doctor telling her, also that she was the one to hold back Adi from telling it to him.