30| Arabella Bianchi

The first time that I met Arabella Bianchi was at the Christmas Party in December of my junior year. She'd walked in there with her father and I thought that she was absolutely stunning.

She had long golden hair and beautiful green eyes. The dress she wore was breathtaking and she quickly became the center of attention. I think she enjoyed it a lot and seemed to bathe in all the compliments thrown her way.

"Ugh, this bitch." Amelia had muttered against her glass of orange juice.

My sister was in a particularly bad mood today. It all started this morning when she found out that Ryan Lee would be her vicepresident in the student council. No one likes Ryan Lee since he was a narcissistic asshole, so I completely understood why she was upset.

When we got ready for this party, Theo disapproved of her dress. So she had to get changed last minute into a dress that she didn't even like.

I get you, girl.

Now we were at the party and sadly Priscilla, our cousin, was present. She made an awful comment about Amelia's dress, but I flipped her off and told her to go fuck herself.

Silas caught that and scolded me for cursing.

It was worth it though.

Amelia was having a bad day but Arabella Bianchi made it a lot more worse.

"What did she do?" I asked curiously.

This party was boring. It was just a way for rich people to make themselves feel better because they wrote a nice check for a charity.

"She's engaged to Alexander Ferrari." She huffed.

Ah, sexy man.

My eyes quickly found him. He stood near the bar and it seemed like a lot of women were surrounding him, like usual. Priscilla was one of them of course.

"If he's engaged, why is he talking to all those women?" I questioned.

He wasn't just talking to them. No, he flirted and did the whole devil's tango with them. Gossip spreads fast through the mafia, I'm telling you.

I also spotted him making out with a random woman at the Christmas Party when I went to the toilet.

"Their families arranged it since they were babies. They'll get married one day but until then, they screw around with the entirety of New York."

That seems so wild. I don't know what to think about arranged marriages. Especially with Theo's in the back of my head. I'm sure it works out for some people, but I'd rather choose myself whom I get to marry. What if you're arranged to marry a complete douche?

Bestie, I would run for my life.

"They're both twenty one?" I wondered.

"No, Arabella is nineteen." She explained.

I nodded and turned to my sister. She still looked so down. I linked our arms together and grinned at her.

"You need to feed me. I'm hungry as fuck." I told her.

A small smirk appeared on her face before she pulled me along to the buffet. The twins were standing there already with Victor. Nicolas was busy stuffing his face while Leonardo was talking to Victor.

Before we even reached our destination, someone stopped us.

Arabella Bianchi.

She had a very sweet perfume on that didn't match the weird look in her eyes. Up close, I could see the small details of her. Her eyes stood too intense and her smile was too forced. She looked a bit crazy to me.