Chapter - 25

Hello, Welcome..... Namaskar to my lovely readers, 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I come with another chapter.... This time no bak bak.... Straight to the story.....

Happy Reading ☺☺☺☺

*******

In the last chapter ,we've seen that As per Fiza's instructions.... Kajal hurted herself, and as Fiza told, Raj is feeling pity on her........ But according to her prediction., this sympathy will convert into love....????

Let's see.....

Now... Present...

The moment Kajal asked him to sleep beside him, Raj become motionless.... Because instead of being married to these many months... they have not lived in same room also, sleeping on the same bed was impossible.

Raj was in his thoughts only when Kajal shook his hand like a kid and wiggle her eyebrows asking him again.

"Are... You!... I mean.. Are you sure? Raj asked for which Kajal nodded immediately.

" Okay..... Raj said and turned again when Kajal pulled his hand tightly and said, "you told na that you're gonna sleep here!!! than where are you going now"

Raj exhaled and said, "I'll be here only but you have a painkiller first and I need to off the lights!!!hmm"

Kajal nodded like a kid smilingly.

Raj fed her the medicine and switched off the lights and slept beside her.

Raj was lost in his thoughts which were mostly about his wife.

"What's wrong with her , suddenly she apologised, then started behaving like my presence and ignorance effect her to the core..!!!!..... Uff... She's not an easy puzzle to solve" Raj was thinking all these watching the ceiling,

suddenly he heard soft snores beside him. It was Kajal she's sleeping soundly and was taking cute snores.

Raj chuckled on her cuteness and said, "Pagal.... Bilkul bachhi hai abhi tak" (Crazy... She's still a kid)

Raj just closed his eyes smilingly when he felt a leg on his leg, the very next moment a hand coiled his nape.

Raj turned towards Kajal and saw her clinging to him completely. Her blanket was on floor and ice pack was also gone.
To his eyes, she appeared like a sleeping beauty who was  hiding herself in him to reduce the chill of night.

For a second Raj felt his heart thumping fastly within his chest again after getting her nearness.

Her warm breath on his neck was not helping much, her lips were brushing on his neckline.

He felt a hot rush inside his body seeing the way her curvy body was clinging to his hard one. Though she behaves like a kid but she's not one.

She's a grownup girl, her body is of a  woman and this thought was distracting Raj.

He tried to loosen her grip lightly but much to his expectations, she clinged to him more tightly.

Somehow he spent the night.

*****

In the morning much to his dismay... He's not wanting to remove her grip coz it somehow felt...... Relaxed???

Ignoring his thoughts Raj went to finish his workout. He came and get dressed after bathing. Kajal was sound asleep till now, maybe the effects of painkillers.