35

"YOU AGREED TO WHAT?!" I yelled at Sir Seth

"I said I agreed that you will be the substitute second female lead in the film, When the wind blows." He smiled at me.

"*inhale* IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO WEEKS OF FILMING AND YOU WANT ME TO DO ANOTHER ONE?! ISN'T THAT PROJECT ALREADY BEING FILMED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AS WELL?? ARE YOU LOCO?!" I hissed, I know I'm pretty good at acting and at memorizing but I want to have free time too! I have a black belt promotional test in a week for Pete's sake!

(A/n: Totally meant Loco by itzy hehehehe)

"It's going to be a  two months worth of filming, plus I'm sure you'd be excited to know that you are co-starring with you idol." He smirked playfully.

"*gasp* No..you don't mean." 

"Mr. Ivanov." He nodded his head with a smile.

"No way!" I smacked his arm in disbelief. I greatly admire his skill, he started acting at just 12 and he's been my idol ever since. You can't even begin to express how I'm feeling right now, to be able to act with him! It's every actress's dream to be able to star with your idol!

"Yup, your role would be his fiancé in an arrange marriage but obviously since you aren't the main female lead, you aren't his end game. Her name would be Mavis Yvette Tilden. The original cast got injured and they requested you to do it." 

"You should totally do it!" Charm came from behind me, my friends were over my house to hang out.

"I'm already excited just thinking about it~" Lorelei gushed while Arc was holding her in his arms.

"What do you think, Arc?" I asked him with a smug smile.

"I say you do what you want to do, I'll support you all the way." He smiled at me.

"Hm..alright, I'll do it."

What I didn't know was that I should have asked who was the cast first before jumping in the rat trap.

"You're not heading home, Miss Whitfield?" Mr. Crxppybum asked me as I came out of the girls comfort room in casual clothing and not the uniform. 

"Oh, yes I have a new film to shoot." I said.

"Another one? Wouldn't you burn out?" He inquired worriedly.

"Hehe~ don't worry, I'll be fine~" I hip bumped him. I went back in his office to grab my bag. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso then quickly let go. He does it a lot for the past two weeks that I'm already used to it.

It's comforting so I thought why not? I'm stressed from all the things I'm doing so a hug helps. Plus having your crush hug you is a freaking bonus! I pat myself in the back for being so slick and a literal master at acting unbothered, Go me~

"See you tomorrow, Crxppy-...Calixto." I winked flirtatiously and ran away.

"Aera!" He groaned.

'Hehehe, dumbo.' I thought with an evil cheeky smile.

...

What I'm thankful for with my role as Mavis that I don't have to wear a wig! I just have to curl my hair but that's fine! Not as time consuming as all the process with wearing that red wig.

Even though I talked all that shit about my eye contacts, I still wore them. Why? Eh, I don't know why myself, just felt like it. We rolled in the parking lot and Sir Seth parked up his car. 

The story is practically about star-crossed lovers, well at the start they weren't lovers. Cosimo Michele Kade is a man who has a fated Soulmate and that is Mavis Yvette Tilden. Both were from very affluent and high class families and because of that, they were engaged together by their parents.

Cosimo is already a successful CEO and Mavis is an heir to her family company. Mavis fell in love with Cosimo since the day they found out when they were 12 years old but Cosimo did not feel the same. He felt all the connection but not the yearning.

Brooklyn Elliana Harper is a woman who is not destined with a soulmate and yet has a unique pair of eyes. Not Blue, Green, Brown, Black, nor Silver but pure amber eyes, eyes that made people ridicule her as a child. 

Brooklyn is Mavis' best friend and she defended Brooklyn whenever she was being bullied in college since Brooklyn managed to get in the same university as her because she's a scholar. Her older brother was the bread winner of the family while she stood behind his shadow.

Her brother gets in an accident and he made her sister become his substitute. His substitute as Cosimo's secretary. Cosimo and Brooklyn knows each other but never really interacted with one another.

Mavis supported Brooklyn in being the substitute secretary. At first,  Cosimo disliked Brooklyn and Brooklynn thought of him as someone arrogant, full of himself, cocky, and bossy but she chose not to speak out her actions since she was shy and self reserved.

Throughout the short movie their feelings change and blossom but was separating them were the difference of social status and the big factor that Cosimo was engaged and he had a soulmate. 

Mavis was a very outgoing, passionate, and straightforward woman. She went on a trip to France since she had a concert there. Brooklyn became Cosimo's secretary when she was at France. The reason I said was was because by the near end of the movie, she dies. Cosimo was placed in a spot if he'd save Mavis or Brooklyn. Mavis loved him so much that she sacrificed herself and didn't wait for his decision since she didn't wanted to die with an even more broken heart than she already had.

To be Continued . . . 

A/n:

So I read some concerns about the kissing with Maro. Well that chapter about Maro kissing Calixto (Mr. Crxppybum), Maro was the one who initiated it.

If you remember the chapter in  Revere's POV where he said he knee about Maro secretly going out with the director Kyle Deltores, it wasn't only Revere who knew about it but all of them.

Hence, they were acting it out with Maro but Revere isn't that great in acting all lovey dovey so he'd find ways to be missing in action and be busy so he doesn't get to be in contact with Maro as much as possible.

I'm sorry to those who were hoping the male leads were Bisexual but they are not. They grew up together along with their siblings like family. That is why they can't see each other anyhting more than brothers and it was also why it was hard for them to hate Maro.

But if they knew Maro was aware of everything from the start when they were kids, things would be different.

If you want to read where the male leads are bisexual well I'm already on the process of writing it.

It's called Goal: A Normal Life