Reality Or A Dream?

Once Y/n arrived home, she immediately collapse onto her bed. She thought she had completedly convinced herself, but there were still doubts implanted in her mind. It was frustrating her to no end!

Eventually, that frustration was too much for her to take, tears started to fall as she cried her heart out but this time, she was all alone. Slowly but surely, she cried herself to sleep.

...

"Your Highness, the device worked!"

"Good job."

Muttering is all that Y/n could hear, she thought it would go away soon but it persisted. Begrudgingly, Y/n crack open her eyes to see a dark room. Light was almost non-existent expect for a few touches here and there but even they were struggling to light up this dark abyss.

"Your majesty, it seem she as woken up." Y/n could recognise that voice from a mile a away.

"An Abyss Mage!" Adrenaline pumps through her body as the sleepiness dissappeared. Y/n tried to stand up to prepare for battle but realised she couldn't. Chains were wrapped around her body making her practically immobile. But this doesn't look like ordinary chains, purple mist was emitting from it and Y/n quickly realised the struggling is a futile attempt. This feeling is far too familiar .

"Struggle all you want, it won't work." A voice intruded. Y/n's eyes look up only to meet with pericing stone cold eyes. She could immediately tell this person has gone through a lot of hardships.

"Who are you? And where am I?" Y/n asked hesitantly. The person is dangerous yet has a aura to her that Y/n was sure she's met before.

"Introductions are irrelevant as of now, the place we are in, is the subconscious state in your mind. Its neither reality nor a dream."

"What do you want from me?"

"A last chance."

"What?"

"I'll give you one last chance to join us."

Y/n finally realised that she was talking about the Abyss Order. Just as Y/n was going to to replied a big fat no to her face, she cut her off.

"Before, you say no, think about what we are capable of. You loved ones you've met in Monstadt. Do you really want to put their lives at risk?"

Y/n clench her jaw, what a dirty trick.

"Plus, is it really how you would treat your saviour. "

"Saviour?" Y/n looked at her inquisitively.

"We were the ones that help you break out to that hell hole."

Y/n suddenly remembered, a portal opened up right before her very eyes, it looked excatly like the Abyss portals. The force of the portal managed to break the seal encasing her, it acted like a suction, pulling her towards it before finally engulfing her.

"However, our plan for the portal to being you back to over base failed and you ended you somewhere near Monstadt, am I correct?"

"But why, You do realise that 'she' is a god. The very thing that your organisation despises. Why would you want help from somebody like her?"

" I think you've got it all wrong. Surely you didn't think that wanted a filthy god to be one of us. "

" But you said you wanted us to join you. "

" Yes, that was our original plan. We wanted to avoid conflict. However, I think it's clear that you will never cooperate with us. So it seems that we just have to take the power from you."