Part 1

Maddison pov
I stood in the middle of my new room. It's was plain. Nothing was decorated and most of my things were still in boxes.

I didn't want to move. Moving away from D.C and to this small town was a big difference. I miss my friends and my family.

I know mum and dad said we had to move because of mum promotion. But It doesn't stop me from bringing upset about it. Having to find a new dance studio was going to be fun. I'm doubting they even have one here.

Sighing I knew I was going to have to unpack. I walk over to a box and got out some of my books. Dad had already put up my shelves, my desk and my bed.

Placing the books in alphabetical order, I then started to hangs my clothes in my closet.

~2 hours later~

~2 hours later~

Lying on my bed, I thought about school. Starting a new school was going to be hell. Not knowing where to go and being the new kid is the worst feeling ever. It's starts in 2 weeks. I have most of the things I needed, I just need a new notebooks, maybe some new clothes as well.

I do need to make a good fist impression right? At my last school I wasn't the most...nicest person. But I want to change that this year. new year, new person. Although I wasn't the best person to walk on this earth, I still got As and Bs.

***

It was 8:30pm and I have just order pizza. No one was home and I couldn't be bother to cook. I was sitting in my room watching tv when the doorbell rang. Grabbing the money of my desk, I ran down the set of stairs and opened the door. I say thank you, gave the money to the young gentleman and speeded back to my room.

I was watching a new series called 'you' and let's say it's interesting.

I finished eating and now I'm just lying here on my phone going through tiktok. When I receive a message.

Hey. -Unknown.

A/N
And boom! New book! I be wanting to do this for a long time and now here it is.

Oh and Btw I have not watch 'you' yet. I am planning on to but at the moment I am watching something else that I am in love with.

But that's it for now lady's, gents and others.

I shell see you whenever the next part is out (maybe now or later)

Okay bye