7

You know those moments when you're feeling like absolute worse and think you don't have anything to be happy for or feel worthy of good things?

And when in future you come across the chance to revisit those moments, you end up feeling like the stupidest person for even thinking those stupid, irrational thoughts because they seem unimportant at all.

But here's the thing, rather than letting go of all our happiness and sence of worthiness and respect and making ourselves feel the worst, we must learn to not give into that thoughts.

Our respect, our self love, our feelings of worthiness should not be challenged by any external matters or problems.

No matter what the other persons say, no matter what they think or what their opinions are, the only ones that truly matter and that should matter are the ones which we have for ourselves.

You know, we don't come into this world with having no amount of self love or self respect and dignity. The thoughts of being unworthy or undeserving or unlovable are inserted into our minds by the people of this world.

And soon we begin to give them more importance than the opinions which we have for ourselves, and this leads to all that messed up thoughts.

The discussion can go on and on to show the importance of individuality (because self love stems from it), but the real individuality will only come when we start to give all the importance, all the love, all the respect, all the hype to ourselves.

Start making yourself your first priority because this world only exists when you do.

~☆~✧~✧~☆~
Sending you all hypes and vibes
Anna