31: The Green Tea Bitch

Edited by Relendria

As the friends visited with each other and watched the children play they had an unexpected visitor.

"Hong Jia Yi!"

The voice was soft, fragile, and friendly Jia Yi went around to the front to see Han Ge Ming - the now most beautiful she-man in the village - holding his son by their gate.

Han Ge Ming was very pretty, almost flawless, but he could never surpass Fa Enlai. Fa Enlai was simply too pretty for words even though he never tried highlighting his beauty. Always wearing a simple braid and clothing in muted colors, Fa Enlai seemed to go out his way to look common as possible. In contrast, Han Ge Ming carefully dressed in ways that accented his beauty while making him seem pure. No matter how carefully he presented himself, Han Ge Ming could never outdo Fa Enlai but now that Fa Enlai was gone Han Ge Ming knew he was the prettiest in the village. He had every intention of flaunting that beauty now.

Hong Jia Yi examined Han Ge Ming carefully. If he didn't know any better, he'd think that this she-man is here to seduce his husband.

"Do you need something?" he asked a little stiffly.

"No, I'm just here to visit along with Hong Chen."

"Hmm, I see."

Even though they did have the same last name, the two weren't related in any way. It was perfectly normal for people to share the same last name and not be related.

"May I come in?"

Han Ge Ming was curious about Hong Jia Yi's husband. He had heard that Meng Yao was so handsome that he even made men blush at the sight of him. Many of his she-men friends kept talking about Meng Yao despite not knowing a damn thing about him. Many of them even cursed Hong Jia Yi for stealing away that handsome man but Ge Ming didn't believe Meng Yao could be all that handsome. Surely it was just that his she-men friends had narrow views of beauty because of the simple lives they led in this small village.

But the moment he laid eyes on Meng Yao, Ge Ming had to eat those words. When he saw Meng Yao's muscles flex as he held up the heavy board for the other two to nail into place, Ge Ming found himself swallowing hard at the breathtaking view. Soft, silky, silver hair; flawless, white, jade skin; clear, beautiful, sparkling, phoenix eyes; and soft pink lips that made any she-man tempted to kiss them. All that was combined in a body that was tall, flexible, with rippling muscles in all the right; something Ge Ming could clearly see since Meng Yao's upper body only had a sleeveless shirt that was stuck to his skin with the sweat his hard work had produced.

In all Ge Ming's years, he had never seen anyone as sexy and as handsome as Liang Meng Yao - and he had seen a lot! From noblemen to village bumpkins, he had met them all but Meng Yao outdid every one of them. He was even more attractive than she-men like Fa Enlai, even though there was not a single "she-manly" thing about him.

Now that Ge Ming understood what he had missed out on, his tongue was bitter.

Meng Yao could feel the stare of the new person but said nothing and just kept working.

"Han Ge Ming, what are you doing here?" Bo Yang wanted to know.

"Oh, I just came to visit Hong Jia Yi," he smiled, looking delicate and innocent.

"Really?" Xin Yi questioned, "I never knew were so close to Hong Jia Yi."

"No, we aren't," Ge Ming admitted with an ingenuous giggle, "but then again, neither were Fa Enlai or you guys."

The two other wives said nothing more and just turned to each other, discussing their own matters. Ge Ming put down his son to play with the other children and went over to the working men, smiling cutely.

The two other husbands blushed bashfully, which sparked anger and jealousy in their wives.

Meng Yao stared back at Ge Ming as he stared him. Ge Ming put his most charming smile on.

"Hello, I've heard you're new around here. I'm Han Ge Ming," he said politely as he stretched out his hand.

Meng Yao smiled back, equally polite but lifted up a board instead of taking the proffered hand.

"I'm Liang Meng Yao. It's a pleasure to meet you." The words were polite but the tone was indifferent. Meng Yao immediately turned back to his work after that minimal greeting, leaving Ge Ming's hand stretched out. He soon pulled it back but not before he heard the other two wives snickering at his discomfort.

"Yao," Jia Yi's calm voice broke the uncomfortable silence. Meng Yao dropped the board and immediately gave all of his attention to Jia Yi.

"Here's the berry juice you wanted."

Meng Yao kissed him right on the lips, not caring who was watching, and the took the cup with juice. Jia Yi blushed as he turned to the others.

Han Ge Ming wondered how such a handsome man could kiss such a ugly she-male, especially in front of someone as beautiful as he was.

'No, No, he just wants me to be jealous since I'm beautiful and cute,' Ge Ming assured himself.

Hong Jia Yi handed the juice to each individual in the yard.