Chapter 1

Mr.suppasit's pov

It's been 15 years I have sent my son mew to new York because after his mom's death he never talk to anyone and always stayed inside alone this affect me more so I sent him to aboard so that he change his life ...

2 days before he call me and told me that he will return next week and stay here forever I am happy that I can take rest from my work. Finally I can take some time for me for all my work that I have don't entire life...

John: "some one look so happy what's the matter..."

Oh John is the head maid of the mansion works here for 27 years and also best friend of mine...

Mr suppasit: "oh that mew is coming back for aboard next week and going to stay here forever..." I can't stop smiling ...

John:" Why don't you tell me this before how dare u..." Omg he is anger it's not good ...

(I will give mr suppasit name has Alex don't mind me )

Alex:"I am sorry I was over excited so that I forget to inform u. Sorry na friend..."

John:"whatever I don't have time to talk to u. I have to clean his room and prepare his favourite sweets I don't have time to waste with u irresponsible fellow..."

Alex:" John take breathe u have one week so no worries..."

John:" fine"...

Alex:" ok I been heading to company see u later..."

After arriving to my company I got call from client that they didn't receive the order that have been sent two days before how irresponsible they can be...I call reception to sent mr.mark to my cabin he is my cousin I have join him here for my help but he is useless and good for nothing...

Mr.mark:"may I come in sir ..."

Mr.Alex:"yes...what about the shipment that have to be reach two days before ..."I ask him but there his no response from him...

Mr.mark:"I don't have idea about that sir let me check it and inform u give me two hours to get the file ..."

Mr.alex:"Get out now never show me u r face out now..." He felt I really upset with him I have to get him out but now it's not time... I heard knock in door ...

Mr.alex:"sir...may I came in ...oh gulf come in ...

Gulf:"Sir I heard u r conversation with mark sir and here the details and shippment will be reach  with in three days sir don't stress yourself sir..."he always carring and respectful towards me...

Mr.alex:"thank god gulf u r life saver. how can u this energetic in the morning can u share it with me...he giggles I like him his nature ,charm . How I wish I make  him my son in law...

Gulf:" oh because I have boss like u sir ..."we both laughing on his comment...

One week passed by wind and today mew his returning from new York I have to pick him up today...

John:"Be careful on u r way don't get to much excited seeing u r son it's not good for u r health ok..."

Alex:"yes sir"...

Me and my driver champ was waiting for mew. when I felt hand on my shoulder when I take a look it's mild my son's bestfriend . Till now I don't no how they become friends this noisy brat hmm...

Mild:"Oh dad you did not told me that u got a step mother for mew..."I squished eye what the hell he is talking about...

Alex:"what are u talking about ..."

Mild:" The girl sitting next to u she looks young. you have good taste dad why don't to u introduce me to my new step mom .well don't need I will introduce myself that's the manner..."

Mild:"hello stepmom i am mild u r new son hope dad take good care of u ..." This brat...

Girl:"Idiot I don't know what u r talking about if see u again that's it get lost..."

Mild:"dad why she is shouting did I do some mistake why mom did not take to me..." I gave me hard slap in his head to make him use his brain...

Alex:U brat she is not my wife will u shut ur mouth and keep quite...he pout ...I don't care...they announced the flight arrived...

Alex:"mew son..."I wave my hand to him he noticed it and wave his hand back after picking his luggage he walk back has... I give him tight hug I miss him so much...

Mild:"mew here bouquet for u "...

Mew:" why u have two bouquet form whom this one..."

Mild:"Right I thought u will be coming with u r boyfriend or girlfriend so I brought this for them but I don't see anyone.so keep this also with u and welcome back bro..."

Mew:"Thank u so much u never change a bit ..."

Champ:"sir my name is champ I work has a driver fir u father for 5 years and welcome back..."

Mild:"You Just the driver but look at the expression u give that u r the owner of the company..."

Mew:"Nice to meet u champ let be friends..."

Alex:you mild carry the luggage and keep it in the car..."

Mild:"But dad why me..."

Alex:"If u want the enter the mansion get it quickly now..." He run has his life mew was laughing with his friends behaviour...how many years have been I missed this...

We enter the house and it was decorated with balloons and roses and sunflower mew's favourite...

John:"Young master welcome back to home we missed u ..."

Mew:"Uncle never call me that I am u r son don't address me master u r also like my father so please call me mew ok and where his my hug..."mew pouted his lip John give him tight hug be welcoming back ...

Alex:"Take rest mew we talk later..."

It's been five days mew never left the mansion but I have to decide with him and ask him to take over the company has ceo. Hope he will agree.But mew will agree to this...

Alex:"mew I have something to discuss with u ..."

Mew:"Go head dad I am listening to u...." I took long breath to start....MEW I want u to......

_________________________________________

Hope u guys like the chapter it's bit long hope u dont mind it...

Will mew accept the offer or deny it ?...
Let see in next chapter and next will be Gulf's pov ....

See u all in next chapter guys bye good night ❤️

I make sure to update daily guys ....