042!

NARRATIVE!

the euros didn't finish as good as it should. the england team had a really great journey but they lost the final on a penalty shootout. regardless of the results, alaniis was proud of the team and her friends, especially bukayo, were amazing during the whole competition and all of them were brilliant.

after the finals, her friends went to her loft in london. she tried to cheer them up and most of them slept at her place.

now, she was on the road to liverpool for the weekend. jude was driving as she was screaming at the top of her lungs, making the boy laugh.

"i neeeeed you ! never knew what i was missin' but i knew once we start kissin i fouuuuuuuuuund" the girl sang, adding to many runs in her singing.

"wow so impressive" he said in a bored tone, making the girl glare at him. "switch the music. it's getting annoying."

"are you saying rnb is annoying? you're saying women making rnb is annoying ? are you for real saying that im annoying" alaniis threatened him, opening her eyes wide.

jude looked at her with a 'are you serious' face before sighing and laughing. the scouser smiled, changing the music to put on a random playlist.

"finally some good music" the footballer exclaimed, turning up the volume. "did you see what i done, came in a black benz left in a white one."

alaniis was happy to see her boyfriend happy. he drove, singing and humming happily, smiling and kissing the girl's forehead.

soon, they stopped at a gas station to fill out the car. alaniis took this opportunity to go to the WC and to go buy some snacks. she took every cheap snacks she found, paid for them and ran to the car.

"what did you take ?" jude asked, when she closed the car's door behind her.

"here" the singer said, giving him the jellies and the water bottle. "i didn't know what drink you could have, so i took water."

jude glared at her before smiling at her puppy eyes. he hit lightly her forehead before starting to drive again.

the ride was great, as they chatted a lot, sharing some random stories, secrets and gossips. alaniis was the one doing the gossip, but jude didn't mind as he found it interesting.

when they parked in front of alaniis' childhood house, jude started to be really nervous. during the drive, the footballer had forgotten the fact that they were in liverpool to meet her family, specifically her parents. the further they walked towards the door, the weaker jude felt.