22🧸

Little Riki was growing up well but too attached to Heeseung from Sunghoon's point of view. The little boy couldn't stand to be far from Heeseung more than five minutes and always make a scene when they were about to tuck him in his crib.
And this night wasn't an exception.

-" Daddy why is Ni-Ki crying... I wanna sleep. "

Sunoo's room was just right next to Riki's which was extremely annoying for the little boy when his brother was suddenly crying in the middle of the night.

-" Go sleep in my room baby. Me and Mommy will calm him down. "

Sunghoon smiled gently at his son before picking him up and ruffled his dark hair. He went to his own room and tucked sunoo under the covers before pecking his forehead.

-" Have sweet dreams love. We won't be long I promise. "

As Sunoo was slowly drifting back into sleep. Sunghoon went into Ni-Ki's room only to find an exhausted Heeseung with an hungry Ni-Ki in his arms. The little boy was punching the air while wailing as loudly as he could.

-" Go to sleep honey, I'll take care of him. "

-" Hoonie... you work all day it's the least I can to for you. "

-" You took care of the child the whole week ... let me and go have some sleep would you ? "

Heeseung nodded, kissed Ni-Ki's forehead before placing him in Sunghoon's arms. Ni-Ki continued to wail until he had his precious bottle of milk in his mouth.

-" Here you are ... now you have to sleep because small baby like you should be asleep now. "

But Ni-Ki seems to not be in the mood to sleep despite being rocked by his dad. Even the lullaby that worked so well on Sunoo when he was small didn't work and soon Sunghoon started to don't have any ideas to make his son sleep.

So he went to the livingroom and sat on his couch while trying to calm the baby. It took a while before Ni-Ki decided to stop crying, he wasn't hungry nor uncomfortable he just wasn't in the mood to sleep.

Sunghoon was desperate and very sleepy but Ni-Ki was the absolute opposite. All smiley while bouncing his little legs in the air.

And of course Sunghoon tried to just put him in his crib and left but Ni-Ki wasn't having any of it and began to cry right after. So Sunghoon was watching some old shows on TV while Ni-Ki was doing whatever he was doing while watching sometimes his dad's face or the roof of the livingroom.

However Sunghoon ended up falling asleep and eventually woke up at 8 am when Heeseung gently shook him.
The first thing he noticed was the lack of weight in his arms... where the hell was Riki ?!

-" Where's Ni-Ki ? "

-" Asleep in his crib. Aren't your back sore ? "

-" Kinda. "

-" Go in bed but be careful Sunoo is still sleeping. "

Sunghoon grabbed Heeseung's wrist and pull him down on the couch before cuddling him. He did not want to sleep in his bed even though it was pretty uncomfortable on the couch but with Heeseung's presence everything was way better.

-" You big baby why don't you sleep in your bed ? Are you like Riki ? You can't sleep anywhere but in my arms ? "

Sunghoon wanted to stay just a little bit with Heeseung until the kids woke up. So they both stayed on the couch doing nothing but watching cheesy dramas. When Ni-Ki woke up he didn't cry but just babbled while holding his big monkey plushie, it was a stuffed animal that Sunghoon found while cleaning Sunoo's room. Of course he asked his son before giving it to Ni-Ki and Sunoo gladly accepted to lend his old stuffed animal to his baby brother.

Sunoo seemed to be still asleep and for once Heeseung didn't rushed into Ni-Ki's room when he heard him talking.

-" He is really energetic and talkative isn't it ? "

-" Seems like to "

Heeseung and Sunghoon chuckled before attempting to cook pancakes for their breakfast. I say attempting because Sunghoon actually burnt 2 or 3 pancakes before getting one well-cook. Ni-Ki was now laying on the livingroom carpet playing with a plushie and Sunoo wake up because of the smell of the wonderful breakfast that his dad tried to not burn.

It was a lovely moment to witness and to live for our dear characters and that's for sure. Peace and joy was something they needed to ease their wounds caused by the step of the long path called life.

But could life always remain that peaceful ?

Of course it will, all the bad characters were now put aside from their lives. Nothing would and could disturb them anymore when they have something so powerful called a family.

They'll affront things all together for the rest of the time they have to spend together.

All their worries would fly away as long as they stand by each other side.

However for now the story isn't coming yet for a end. They still have little and big things to discover and explore before living a perfect and peaceful life.

This is necessary not bad things but it's they have to go through these things to evolve.

Big things are coming for all of them, things that can change a lot of aspects of their lives but nothing dramatic.

Nothing can be ever more dramatic than what already happened in the past.