Chapter 14

Xavier's pov

I watch as she jumps out of the car and I'm left all hot and bothered. "Dude hurry up" Lucas says to me snapping me out of my day dream.

I jump out of the car and slam the door shut,Jenna just lingers around "Jenna,come on you can use the shower and I'll get some food cooking"

"Mr Marino,it's ok I can just come get leo tommrow" she says looking down to her feet "Jenna you and Leo aren't going anywhere not today or tomorrow, you will stay here for know I have a house being set up read with everything you need"

She looks up at me shock and tears in her eyes, she goes to speak "and you have to take it" I shut her down as I knew she was going to try and refuse it.

Tears pour out of her eyes "thank you mr Marino" she says in a soft voice "don't thank me and it's Xavier" we walk into the house.

"Go show her her room" I say to the maid,she nods her head and Jenna follows.

"Leo would you like you own room or to stay in Noah's,I can get another bed for in there" I say to him,I looks up as he's thinking so Noah nudges him.

"With Noah please" I nod my head and leave them to it,stefano and Lucas are not here so I'm guessing they have gone.i walk into the kitchen to see Evelyn stood there,I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her torso then place my face in her neck.

I leave a few kisses in her neck and then lift my head up,she turns around, "I'm going to cook them some food do you want some" I question "yes please"

As I went in to kiss her somebody speaks "mr Marino" I turn around and see bags everywhere "leave" I say to them.

"What are those" she questions, "they are for Leo and his mum" I look towards her and she's smiling "what" I question "your just a good man" I look at her confused "nothing like I expected"

She wraps her arms around my neck and I lean down to kiss her,my lips connect with hers and she kisses me back.

She pulls back, "I should get these bags to Jenna" she says I'm a soft voice, "and I should get Leo's bed ready" she nods her head and walks off.

I shake my head and make my way over to Noah's room, for the next 20 minutes, I get Leo's bed ready.

When I'm done I walk out and down to the kitchen,Jenna,and the boys are all sat at the counter, I look over to see Evelyn stirring a pot. "What are you making" I question her "pasta" I chuckle "your making an 2 Italians pasta".

"Yep" she smiles,I shake my head and sit down at the counter, she dishes the food all out and hand everybody a plate.

She sits down at looks at me expectingly "so" she questions, I take a bite out of the pasta "it's good,could do with a few extra things but it's really good,my mama and grandma would be impressed"

She smiles at starts eating herself "Xavier" I hear Jenna say next to me "yes"

"I can't take all those clothes off you it's to expensive" she says "well you have to,your house will be ready be only late tonight so I will take you in the morning then drop off Leo when you want him back"

"It's really to much" she says "no,no it's not Leo is Noah's best friend and anyway everybody deserves a place to stay" I give her a tight lipped smile and then finish of my food.

Jenna wishes us goodnight and then makes her way upstairs, a couple of minutes later I make Noah and Leo follow up, I can tell both of them are tired especially Leo.

"Xavier" I hear Evelyn say to me,I turn around and see her stood in the door frame of my bedroom "yes Amore" I gesture her to walk in and she does. I make my way over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, "I forgot to ask you,my dad has invited you and Noah if he wants to come around be your mandatory"

She looks up at me "so you've been speaking to me to your dad" I say with a smirk, she rolls her eyes "no you just rang me and him and my brother wouldn't drop it"

"Yes me and Noah will come when is is" I question " next week"I nod my head "and Amore"  she looks at me "stop rolling your eyes"

Just to piss me of she rolls her eyes again,so I push her up against the wall, her hands land on my bare chest "don't think that I forgot about your little act in the car" this time she smirks at me. And sticks her bottom lip out and looks at me in a sarcastic way.

"Why mr Marino did that make you all hot and bothered" her lips turn into a smirk but that is quickly wiped of when I throw her on the bed.

"Yes it did Evelyn,now,it's up too you if you want to do anything with me as I would in a second but don't tease me and think you can get away with it, there are more ways I an punish you that doesn't involve sex or a sexual activity"

She looks at me shock but quickly covers it up,she leans up and whispers "I think your all talk,I think if I told you to fuck me right now you wouldn't" she pulls back with a smirk on her face.

--------------------------------------------

authors note

happy new year everybody, i wish you well❤